airy buds

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

If you have airy buds and you want to tighten them up. Kmart has ziplock (name brand) vacuum bags with a small hand pump that will hold about 1 1/2 ozs at a time and will take every fraction of air out of the bag in a few seconds, you can let it sit for a short while or over night if you choose. This will tighten the buds up nicely, help create more density better bag appeal and will also help to keep them fresher longer.l Extremely good for storage as well.
Atomic Punk,

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'm just joking, I've had airy buds before and I just put them in zip locks then tightened the bag with my hand. But the vacuum bags is a good idea and probably works better.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
when is the done ? after you just trimmed them or later on ?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Probably after they are dry, just guessing though.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

So you're left with 20% shake from crushing it dry? Not to mention all the outer layers of trics your just be squishing into the bag itself.

Why not just smoke it? Packin your nugs into a Mexican brick has no benefit...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So you're left with 20% shake from crushing it dry? Not to mention all the outer layers of trics your just be squishing into the bag itself.

Why not just smoke it? Packin your nugs into a Mexican brick has no benefit...

I don't think he is using a 2 ton press to create bricks, just a lil pressure to reduce the air pockets in larfy buds. Kinda like when people 'pack' cigerettes, it reduces air pockets in the tobacco, but it doesn't compress them into rock hard bricks.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

if its wet that makes sense, otherwise just my opinion there is no need, unless youre trying to impress someone and told them they were rock hard when they are airy.... whats the big deal? still meds and still smoke...

and your wasting a lot of your "meds" by getting them stuck on that bag youre pressing in, not to mention all the shake if it is dry...

last time i checked having nugs in my pocket squishes em up.... i guess the combination of my jeans stretching while my legs moving is 2 tons.... damn!

LOL

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

if its wet that makes sense, otherwise just my opinion there is no need, unless youre trying to impress someone and told them they were rock hard when they are airy.... whats the big deal? still meds and still smoke...

and your wasting a lot of your "meds" by getting them stuck on that bag youre pressing in, not to mention all the shake if it is dry...

last time i checked having nugs in my pocket squishes em up.... i guess the combination of my jeans stretching while my legs moving is 2 tons.... damn!

LOL

You wont create shake by pressing them together if you dry properly. Over dried buds are the ones that turn to shake when pressed together.

Squishing your buds when there in your pocket is not the same as turning them into compressed brick weed, big difference there buddy. Maybe you never had brick weed, but that shit is ROCK HARD!! pressing airy buds together to reduce air pockets will not make them hard as rocks, it just burns slower and looks better then larf.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Airy Bud just needs extra oils and density takes a back seat peace and chicken grease....

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Airy buds have bag apeal, when an ounce of air bud is 2 or 3 times larger than an ounce of tight dense nugs. Everyone loves the huge bags, IME.

sun

sun

Please be gentil with the trichombs , crushing them will ruin the potency more than air , light or time. Try more light , & dialed in temp.

Top Bottom