AK-47 LEAF DEFORMATIES! PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter lnlnlnnlnlnl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lnlnlnnlnlnl

lnlnlnnlnlnl

Hey guys! I am attempting my first indoor grow. I have grown outdoor last 2 seasons and have had this seasons AK-47 vegging outside and have just got my indoor set up and put them in there 2 weeks ago to flower.
All was what seemed to be going well. 4 out of the 5 plants turned due to the crop weather and ended up reveging a month or so back but pulled through.

The last couple of days,I have noticed this weird receding tips of the leaves almost forming round edges?? Could this be a form of over/under watering or light stress?? Also some of the leaves at the top of the plant feel out of life and wilted.
I am running a hps 600w lamp with a 12/12 schedule.
Dehumidifier keeping the humidity between 40-50% and the temp around the 25-28°C mark.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Like I said I am new to this and this is my first post 😁

Also sorry about the orange hps light! If it helps I could take a photo under normal light?

Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 2
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 3
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 4
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 5
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 6
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 7
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 8
Ak 47 leaf deformaties please help 9
Dr.B

Dr.B

Looks like shock, heat stress and/or water stress. Let the pots dry out in between waterings. Try to increase airflow through the canopy. Removing some fans strategically could help with airflow.

lnlnlnnlnlnl

lnlnlnnlnlnl

Looks like shock, heat stress and/or water stress. Let the pots dry out in between waterings. Try to increase airflow through the canopy. Removing some fans strategically could help with airflow.
Will do thank you. Also I did have a fan directed towards the light to help with the movement of the heat from the light but I changed that. Maybe I try and do that again

Dr.B

Dr.B

Will do thank you. Also I did have a fan directed towards the light to help with the movement of the heat from the light but I changed that. Maybe I try and do that again
Because your in coco be sure you don't let the pots dry out completely, completely... I'm 90% on this. You have to find the right spot to feed, practice will help. If you keep the roots too wet they rot, too dry they burn. I've been at it 3 years+ and I have little to no interest in switching to coco. It has its benefits but peat is more user friendly. Less babysitting. 😉 (IMO)

lnlnlnnlnlnl

lnlnlnnlnlnl

Because your in coco be sure you don't let the pots dry out completely, completely... I'm 90% on this. You have to find the right spot to feed, practice will help. If you keep the roots too wet they rot, too dry they burn. I've been at it 3 years+ and I have little to no interest in switching to coco. It has its benefits but peat is more user friendly. Less babysitting. 😉 (IMO)
I'm in soil not coco sorry! But your right. I think I'm being over cautious and just need to let the girls do their thing. I'm constantly stressing haha thanks though:)

Dr.B

Dr.B

I'm in soil not coco sorry! But your right. I think I'm being over cautious and just need to let the girls do their thing. I'm constantly stressing haha thanks though:)
6.8 then for your pH in, depending on what your leech water tests at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom