AK-48 Fem HELP & QUESTIONS

• Thread starter Fl4meGr0wer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fl4meGr0wer

Fl4meGr0wer

Hi everyone! It's my first time posting here, so please bear with me if I make any mistakes. So I'm on my 3rd year of growing (the first 2 were outdoors and didn't turn out great since I live in the Midwest) and I've currently got 2 AK-48s from Nirvana Seeds and want your guys' advice.

The picture attached shows week 7 of the veg phase, which their in now. How far away should I keep my light? Typical distance I've had them at is 5-6" above the canopy, and I'm scared to go much higher cause I don't want them to stretch and my grow tent is only 3' x 1 ½' x 6', and the way the light is hung it takes up about a foot of space in itself.

Also, how do my babies look for week 7? Should they be bigger? I'm currently using Fox Farms soil & Fox farm Grow Big & big bloom nutes about 1-2 times a week. And for the space I have, how much longer should I keep them in veg before switching over to flower?

Any other tips or hints would be great guys! Thanks!

Ak 48 fem help  questions
Ak 48 fem help  questions 2
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Take photos with natural light and you’ll get great advice in this forum. Seems like you doing fine though.

Top Bottom