Akuamma Seeds And Kratom For Chronic Pain, Energy, Anti-anxiety, Ect..

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Look them up :D

If you have any specific questions that you can't find the answers to on Google, or Reddit's Kratom Sub, Then feel free to ask me :D

But, if you ask a question that can be easily answered by a google search then i'm going to ignore your question, I have little tolerance for people who don't do there own research FIRST. Don't be lazy :D

I took the first step by introducing those who don't know about them, now you take the next step and research them :D

And wikipedia is not researching . . . Its just full of mostly bullshit.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I used to love kratom, But i dunno after a while the buzz just feels super heavy at times, So i searched out akuamma seeds and tried those, VERY subtle little buzz, But the pain relief was what blew my mind.

There def. not going to replace kratom but they sure will help alot of people.

I encourage everyone who suffers chronic pain to give Akuamma a shot, It can be had as low as like 7?-9$ on ebay.. a Dose is a GRAM or less!!! Its almost a miracle seed.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I used to love kratom, But i dunno after a while the buzz just feels super heavy at times, So i searched out akuamma seeds and tried those, VERY subtle little buzz, But the pain relief was what blew my mind.

There def. not going to replace kratom but they sure will help alot of people.

I encourage everyone who suffers chronic pain to give Akuamma a shot, It can be had as low as like 7?-9$ on ebay.. a Dose is a GRAM or less!!! Its almost a miracle seed.
Kratom helps my back pain about as well as epsom salt baths or taking melanin to help sleep. It's better than nothing but it ain't no script.

A

AngelaM

Kratom is also known as Mitragyna Speciosa, it is a medicinal herb. The alkaloids present in Kratom, mitragynine, and 7-hydroxy mitragynine are responsible for the analgesic effect. Kratom is also beneficial for pain relief, reduce stress & depression, increase energy, improve metabolism, improve mental health, regulate the insulin and sugar level in blood.

Papasomni

Papasomni

I used to take kratom every sunday morning about 5 grams. I took the red vein strains like Bali. It helped me with a mild stimulating boost and some mood enhancement/anti anxiety effect. It was very effective and I used it for about 3 years like that. It is very addictive like the poster above said. That's why I limited my use to one day a week, before church on Sunday. Now, I'm taking hydrocodone for bone pain and kratom can't break through the effects of that so I don't take it any more.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It's also extremely addictive!

LOL.... Yeah sure it is.. I took it for a year Daily, 5 Grams every morn.. Quit a few months back cold turkey.. NO WITHDRAWLS..

Its as addicting as you make it.. Its no more addicting then marijuana is.

If your taking ounces of the plant a day sure theres going to be addiction issues.. Same as there would be with any drug.

Moderation and Dose are key.. Everything Can be addicting if you allow your self the pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom