Alchemist Stout MSA - Mono Silicic Acid

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

One of my boys advised me to try this product instead of silicia blast (what I’ve been using), when I applied it and checked the PH the PH levels measured about 4.0 (red), since it is a silicic acid, Am I suppose to feed at this level? Or do I need to adjust the PH levels to what I normally do 6-6.5 (I’m using soil)..

Sorry if this comes off as a newbie question I was just curious because it is a “acid” and is suppose to be immediately available to the plants so my bad if it comes off as a stupid question Lol I just wanted to make sure so I don’t fry my plants.. Lol

thanks y’all

Alchemist stout msa   mono silicic acid
Miked1988

Miked1988

Edit: Nvmd y’all I found out it was the sweetener “fox farms bembe” that was lowering the PH tremendously.. never would I assume a sweetener would have so much impact on the PH levels... Lol

infam0usgro

infam0usgro

Edit: Nvmd y’all I found out it was the sweetener “fox farms bembe” that was lowering the PH tremendously.. never would I assume a sweetener would have so much impact on the PH levels... Lol
monosilicic acid is just the most bioavailable silica thats on the market from what i know. Monosilicic acid will bring down your ph to the 3-4 ph level. You always want to ph your water last to what your plants need. ex. 5.5-6.4 ph range.

Top Bottom