ALFA Dogs the name and these are my growrooms

• Thread starter AlfaDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

So these are my rooms I have a dedicated mother and clone room and a flower room that I hope one day will become a perpetual grow and expand and even breeding is in the plan but for the moment I pheno hunted 9 mothers and selected 3 gelatos each pheno type being very desirable and have there own unique characteristics very lucky finding on the first run but I'll always be popping new genetics and when I find something special I'll start the breeding. I only grow in soil no hydro and most of the time synthetic nutrients or organic/synthetic but never full organics or dry ammendments I get good results and others to with different methods I don't think there's one way to grow but all is learned with experience and growing can't all be learned through internet and books gave me a great head start awhile back but I don't think I am or there is a God level too much ego never believed was good in this domain but don't crap on someone if they don't have the knowledge and don't act like you know it all even with 10 years experience it's always evolving game

Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 2
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 3
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 4
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 5
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 6
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 7
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 8
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 9
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 10
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 11
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 12
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 13
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 14
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 15
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 16
Alfa dogs the name and these are my growrooms 17
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

First harvest as you see was just growing out the clones to know what mothers to keep so canopy wasn't the most even and I trained the plants not as well as my current crop to see more naturally how they grew and could see there true structure once I chose phenos I focused on increasing yeilds through training more

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Day day 14 of flower day 21 defoliation to help those bud sights focus on making those buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom