Ali Baba grow lights

• Thread starter Shadyyak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
threatco

threatco

1 of those would be enough in 2x2. But 2 is great because you can dim them and run more efficiently.

I would ask for the version with lm301b instead of lm301h, and for the 660nm red to be Epistar brand instead of Cree.

You will see a massive price drop, I would argue that the cree are not worth the price difference, and the lm301b is exactly the same thing as the lm301h, just marketed with different spec sheets.

I reccomend Yuanhui as an alternative to Kingbrite. Abby who I dealt with was great.

Kingbrite is good too. But doesn't hurt to get quote from two spots in order to compare

jaylee

jaylee

My friend just got a 240w one from there. It's UV 385nm, Red 660 nm, and IR 730 nm. It has switches for each of the listed 3. My question is during veg which of the 3 should he be running? Is it the UV and Red? Then during flowering the Red and IR with UV at the tailend? Thank you in advance.

threatco

threatco

My friend just got a 240w one from there. It's UV 385nm, Red 660 nm, and IR 730 nm. It has switches for each of the listed 3. My question is during veg which of the 3 should he be running? Is it the UV and Red? Then during flowering the Red and IR with UV at the tailend? Thank you in advance.

IR the whole time. Red a week pre flower til end. UV last few weeks. That's how I would do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom