Alice in Amberland, "one way or another this darkness has got to give."

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

one of my buddys just moved over from soil and i was trien to explain to him how much it sucks when you have a major water problem hose or w.e it is. and he dont think it will ever happen to him lol
major?? loll ..... oh yeah hes gonna spill once or twice

D

donkeydon

lol yup its no fun at all. i have done 100 gallons with a 2 gallon shop vac and 4 towels. i would put he shop vac on the ground let it fill up and ring the towels out at the same time :( never again lol
been there a few times.always late at night///I got 2 shop vacs one 5 gal and a 1 gal(buckethead) ringing towels aint alotta fun now is it??? peace

Amber

Amber

Just today picked up a evacuation pump attachment for the shop vac. Craftsman makes it will see how it works.

D

donkeydon

that reminds me. I need to pickup 40 ft of black vacume hose for easier cleanup

Amber

Amber

that reminds me. I need to pickup 40 ft of black vacume hose for easier cleanup
Not if you get one of these little pump things it comes with a garden hose attachment.
IMG 5170

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Damn u 2 ...those are some beautiful plants
All of the time and hard work really shows.
Inspiring

Alice D

Alice D

Damn just reading through this grow log sitting on home arrest wishing I still had that room. Knocked a lot of dank out of that room the past 10 years but it's offically retired. Thank you to everyone for all the kind words and insight when we needed it. Coming up next is my dream room. Using Surna's (hydro innovations) commercial chiller and 1-2 5 ton water cooled air handlers,solis tek 4k & 10k double ended bulbs w/their ballast not sure on the hoods yet but 6-8 lights over the top w/ 10-12 verticals. 20K tops on the lighting. Checking out greenair products new IR Co2 burner and of course going to be running cch2o's 13 gallon 24 site double barrel system. I usually run a wild feeding regimen w/multiple companies products thinking about cutting edge 3 part & I love advanced floricultures products even in water culture. A little tricky but the end result is always amazing. Of course I like to run bud igniter,big bud oh and never forget cultured solutions roots. Max out at 600ppm .5 scale. Can't wait
On another note our daughter is 3 months old now and growing fast. Super smart. Amber is an amazing mom just like predicted. Amazing is a understatement Id say but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone let you guys know we're not done. The fun is about to start after the new year. So Merry x-mas farmers and a happy safe new year. Hope everyone's harvests have been the best possible. Peace out. AliceD

sixstring

sixstring

good to hear things are goin well for you 3,dont blink to many times or the kid will be lookin over ya shoulder askin for the car keys and some money lmao.lookin forward to your new spot man,peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn just reading through this grow log sitting on home arrest wishing I still had that room. Knocked a lot of dank out of that room the past 10 years but it's offically retired. Thank you to everyone for all the kind words and insight when we needed it. Coming up next is my dream room. Using Surna's (hydro innovations) commercial chiller and 1-2 5 ton water cooled air handlers,solis tek 4k & 10k double ended bulbs w/their ballast not sure on the hoods yet but 6-8 lights over the top w/ 10-12 verticals. 20K tops on the lighting. Checking out greenair products new IR Co2 burner and of course going to be running cch2o's 13 gallon 24 site double barrel system. I usually run a wild feeding regimen w/multiple companies products thinking about cutting edge 3 part & I love advanced floricultures products even in water culture. A little tricky but the end result is always amazing. Of course I like to run bud igniter,big bud oh and never forget cultured solutions roots. Max out at 600ppm .5 scale. Can't wait
On another note our daughter is 3 months old now and growing fast. Super smart. Amber is an amazing mom just like predicted. Amazing is a understatement Id say but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone let you guys know we're not done. The fun is about to start after the new year. So Merry x-mas farmers and a happy safe new year. Hope everyone's harvests have been the best possible. Peace out. AliceD
Your baby girl is absolutely adorable, and yes, it looks to me like Amber is an incredible momma. That pup of yours seems to be devoted to them both, too.

House arrest will end, probably sooner than you're expecting what with that baby girl and all. :)

Top Bottom