Alice in Amberland, "one way or another this darkness has got to give."

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

been checking it out/ just rolled in /the biggest swamper I could get. 5000 cfm/ will set up next run/ hoping it will work w/ a fogger/ the highest rh I could get was 67/ and my a/c sensor was giving me hell(would auto from 78 degrres to 71) had pm from veg/overcrowd/circulation/not rh. will try and kick it up to 70 plus. hope yur feeling better girl. donk

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Get a valve for your quick empty. It's like 10 bucks.

D

donkeydon

hey wheres tty at / you can show him your new chiller.jus joshin yea homeslice

Amber

Amber

can you lend me your drain/ sweeeeeeet
The drain did not just happen to locate itself there it was jack hammering hooting and hollering long ass trench diggin (ditchwitch stays near computer fan on the list) grand plan fun filled week if I remember correctly. You know those kinda weeks where you grow room has no front exterior wall and stuff. Fun times but I think blissful is the best way to describe life after floor drain install. Really though we were told when doing water changes you want em quick so no waiting all night for the system to drain just empty it. Same with the refil fill her up with the quickness.

Alice D

Alice D

The drain did not just happen to locate itself there it was jack hammering hooting and hollering long ass trench diggin (ditchwitch stays near computer fan on the list) grand plan fun filled week if I remember correctly. You know those kinda weeks where you grow room has no front exterior wall and stuff. Fun times but I think blissful is the best way to describe life after floor drain install. Really though we were told when doing water changes you want em quick so no waiting all night for the system to drain just empty it. Same with the refil fill her up with the quickness.
Shoot babe that drain has been there for over 5 years way before we even started messing with water culture. I put that in when we were doing coco runs with a 5-10% run off. Those were the days I like to not think about. Oh how much work this under current system saves me. After room is properly dialed(which I haven't fully accomplished in almost 20 years) I spend 5-10 min each night checking to make sure pumps didn't seize and adjust PH. But ya you tell no lie about that drain I had to break through the stem wall to install that MFer. That's when I decided no more garage door too. Plus it was outdoor season with a new greenhouse. Tore that ugly ass garage door down framed in a wall,a window and some hardy board it looks like the rest of the house. And sealed up much better. Now can dump 200 gallons in 1-2 min tops. Lol. Back to work.

Alice D

Alice D

Get a valve for your quick empty. It's like 10 bucks.
Hey Cap I swear your the reason I'm constantly upgrading and doing shit the right way. If I could of only done it correct the first time I would much less grey hairs. The picture police,I love it. No joke I'm always thinking I better zip tie that thing up or I'm going to hear about it from cap. Or a buddy will be over helping and like hey you should just cut this and wire nut back together. NO! You know how much slack I'll get,no wire nuts! I don't care use a zip tie. Trying to start a dam fire and shit. Good shit though bro. Keeping us on our toes. Know I'm examining all your pics with a comb too. JK. Stay cool man.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh yeah?

Well when you are in between doing your fast dump and you take the 30 seconds to attach a threaded valve, then the next time you have to do the fast dump you will think of me. :)

Alice D

Alice D

What are your measurements on the 16 site doublebarrel? 50" centers?
No this run we decided to move them closer together than the previous run but there on 36" centers. Knew there was no chance of being able to drop any verts down between them so this is the reason for the trellis netting and the Scrog style grow.
We got those epapillons and wanted to try them out so adding another system forced us to do a Scrog grow this run.

Next run we are looking forward to doing only 4 plants in the new UC pro with 80"centers and using the 4 epaps overhead and either 5-1000w verts or double stacking 600's so 10 total verts. 9-10,000 watts

What do fellow farmers think about this should we double stack 600's or run 5-1000w bulbs vert with 80" centers in the UC pro and only having 4 plants were looking to try for five potatoes on each module. Is it possible or am I kidding myself? Doing a 10-12 week veg. With the right genetics it can be done,I think.

Shane20

Shane20

Sounds like we are on the same page. I have a room waiting for the new UC Pro. Still wondering how i should set it up also. Was thinking 6. Three on each side but staggered formation. My dimensions are 10' wide by 20' long and 10' ceiling height. I have a room I am building now that is 12' wide 20' long and 8' ceiling height and am debating on verts down middle with overheads or doing the doublebarrel with just overheads like you have it set up. Decisions decisions...... lol!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No this run we decided to move them closer together than the previous run but there on 36" centers. Knew there was no chance of being able to drop any verts down between them so this is the reason for the trellis netting and the Scrog style grow.
We got those epapillons and wanted to try them out so adding another system forced us to do a Scrog grow this run.

Next run we are looking forward to doing only 4 plants in the new UC pro with 80"centers and using the 4 epaps overhead and either 5-1000w verts or double stacking 600's so 10 total verts. 9-10,000 watts

What do fellow farmers think about this should we double stack 600's or run 5-1000w bulbs vert with 80" centers in the UC pro and only having 4 plants were looking to try for five potatoes on each module. Is it possible or am I kidding myself? Doing a 10-12 week veg. With the right genetics it can be done,I think.

What height is your ceiling? You know that e paps on 1k need to be minimum 36-40" from canopy, right?

Alice D

Alice D

looking pretty sick in here, im glad to see the e-Paps in action.

quick question about your diy fogger. Is that 6" inline fan over kill? what kind of ultrasonic fogger is that? - i guess in other words, can you enlighten us with more info on your fogger. And at the same time, feel free to drop some knowledge on how to rock swag as well as your rocking, i feel your swag is way proper. so much fucking swag going on in here its over welming! haha

thanks for the show, and thanks for dropping some info on temp/humidity. keep up the work @Amber & @Alice D

YOLO bitches,
Z
Your not doing to bad of job yourself rocking some swag with the name THE ONE AND ONLY Z. You know the proper way to present yourself I just wanted to funk it up and show some fellow farmers how we do it around here and give some props to our extended family George Clinton and the P-funk all stars but ya your right it's overwhelming at times but hey it ain't nothing but a party! And we know There ain't no party like a p-funk party because a p-funk party don't stop! All that is good is nasty!
Doin' it doggy style
US custom coast guard dope dog,nicknamed "bust em"
Like most dope sniffing dogs,he's got a habit,trained to have to have it
Pick up the tracks of a trafficker,and track em' like a rabbit up the coastline
Canine controlled substance retriever.
Receiver of the "golden nose" award for leading em' to the cash,cashing in on the stash
Now he's in line for his issue of the booty
Never do a line in the line of duty,he's a dope dog
Us custom coast guard dope dog
Keen sense of smell tracking' the tell-trails of cartels
Dope Boats,Big Dope
Never a gram or O.Z.,kilo too low key
Gotta' be tons of "P" blow,bales of lumbo.
When other dogs sniff another dogs tails,he can track the profits from a dope sale straight to the stank account
It was a bang,bang here and a snort,snort there. Bangs and snorts everywhere.
It smells where the nose goes when the doors close and the dealer want to hide the dope in the booty in the twat
Then they squat and make the dog sniff their bowel
FOUL! as they fart in his face
Damn for a shitty half gram.

Unrelated over the counter overdose becomes drug related
Aided and abetted by a lot of apprehension and indifference
The bigger the headache the bigger the pill
You better take your medicine cause you gonna be ill when I tell you the deal on dope.
There's more profit in pretending that we're stopping it than selling it
Stop and we might find faces in prime time
The faces of yours and mine
Over the counter,under the counter
It ain't the drugs that drag you through mud
It's the money and it ain't funny!!

Alright alright enough of that I could go on all day. But about the fogger,it's a negative ion ionizer,humidifier. Yes the fan is excessive but put on speed controller works perfect. I had a couple extra bulk heads around so used them for the intake and exhaust. One thing about humidifiers is you need to have super clean water or you could more harm than good. I have a lot of calcium in my water. More than I thought even at my water at 40ppm. You can see in that picture the white residue on the top of the disc. So having your intake water source come threw a RO before misting is recommended. I'm still waiting for the submersible uv sterilizer to show up. Right now I have a spa ozone generator running in there until then. The foggers them selves are a little pricey and really we could use two and we have another fogger too I bought from sunlight supply. It's hard to get our humidity up over 50%. When I had the portable swamp cooler in there we would see 65-70 if needed. But then lights go out and on turns the 2-180 pint deheuys.
Running all that gear on 1-200 amp service with the rest of the house including a veg room isn't the smartest but hey who said I was smart. I already melted our overhead power lines that go from the transformer to the overhead service once. That was 5-6 years ago. Cost me almost 4k to replace. The day it happened I'm like shit this is all bad,Dreadlocks down to my knees call them up like a week from harvest. Tell them the situation and dude shows up. I'm hiding in the house make a buddy go deal with the pg&e linesman. That guy was like no problem it's not your fault these lines are old they've been here since 1978 I'll just splice them back together but your going to have to schedule for new service. Got lucky. So people be careful how many amps you run off a residential service of 200 amps. I'll quit rambling now. You wanted swag well that's all I got for now

Coming up later Sealed vs vented grow rooms...To be continued

Alice D

Alice D

What height is your ceiling? You know that e paps on 1k need to be minimum 36-40" from canopy, right?
Ya I'm actually a rep for lighting interaction they came in to our grow shop sold us a bunch for extra cheap. But we have 9' ceilings and yes they recommend 2-3' above the canopy but I have a buddy running them at around 24" without any issues. These lights are hot as hell though. And putting my light meter under them compared to the adjust wings with solis tek 4k MH bulb is about the same light intensity but the adjust a wings spread way more and where they meet is brighter than the epaps. We dropped 40,000$ with that company but I get blown up daily by folks all over the state. We're selling them for 150-200$ cheaper than any other hydro stores. Not sure about them yet. Hey cap have you seen 5 potatoes off one site? I'm curious if this is reasonable or if I'm kidding myself. Want to make sure I'm not cutting myself short doing 4 plants 80" centers in the new UC pros or possibly some private module mpb maker. We will see. Just curious your experience. Oh ya thanks for the gift last order appreciate that.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ya I'm actually a rep for lighting interaction they came in to our grow shop sold us a bunch for extra cheap. But we have 9' ceilings and yes they recommend 2-3' above the canopy but I have a buddy running them at around 24" without any issues. These lights are hot as hell though. And putting my light meter under them compared to the adjust wings with solis tek 4k MH bulb is about the same light intensity but the adjust a wings spread way more and where they meet is brighter than the epaps. We dropped 40,000$ with that company but I get blown up daily by folks all over the state. We're selling them for 150-200$ cheaper than any other hydro stores. Not sure about them yet. Hey cap have you seen 5 potatoes off one site? I'm curious if this is reasonable or if I'm kidding myself. Want to make sure I'm not cutting myself short doing 4 plants 80" centers in the new UC pros or possibly some private module mpb maker. We will see. Just curious your experience. Oh ya thanks for the gift last order appreciate that.

I have not seen 5 potatoes from one site. That would be one hell of an indoor plant.

Top Bottom