Alien Cookie OG

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I hope one of these is a snowball :) But I love OG too :D
Thanks Again BD! :)

There's basicly 3 phenos Ken. The Snowball, OG, and what I'll call "Hybrid". The Hybrid are the short phenos. They look more like the OG pheno, but smell like a cross between the two. The Snowball and OG are the Tall ones in the bunch so if you get a stretcher, you got a good chance of a sicky keeper. For the record, the ones that looked the best in the beginning turned out to be the ones getting tossed JFYI.

I think the sno ball pheno is coming from the GSC side of the cross.. GSC has that major frost action.. & that OG pheno has straight up Alien leafs << lots of Alien crosses has them leafs with skinny sharp tips that look sativa like..

The Snoball pheno looks like the keeper 2 me.. Great job

Yep, I couldn't agree more at this point :cool:

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Dude, Jon.....there is a nasty Chem pheno in those Girl Scout Candy F1s. I have no idea where it came from, but if you need help identifying it let me know. Straight skudgy stinky chem......and I love chem. I kept a bunch of cuts from that girl and she's in the permanent rotation. I can't wait to finish a full room of that cut.....mouth watering.

Hey BirdDog, hope you are doing well. I am really liking the looks of the three female Girl Scout Candy I have going. I popped 4 beans, got 3 females. 2 look very similar with a lot of purple and 1 with
almost no purple. I have never run either parent, so not sure where they are leaning. Would the purple phenoes likely be ARC leaners? Still early, but both phenos seem very nice! This is my first run and had to dial down the nutes as I burned them a bit, so hope the next run will be better. These pix are around 45 days in. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Jon:
First Pic is def ALIEN, that man's work I can see a mile away. You can thank him for that and hopefully you have some cuts of that plant. It will be ELITE. Second pic looks cookie leaning with the tiny top bud and purple stems. Almost looks mutant but guaranteed even though the top bud looks weak that buds third from the top will be some of the best smoke ever. That's exactly what the cookie mom's buds look like.

Lookin good!!! Nice and healthy!

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Jon:
First Pic is def ALIEN, that man's work I can see a mile away. You can thank him for that and hopefully you have some cuts of that plant. It will be ELITE. Second pic looks cookie leaning with the tiny top bud and purple stems. Almost looks mutant but guaranteed even though the top bud looks weak that buds third from the top will be some of the best smoke ever. That's exactly what the cookie mom's buds look like.

Thanks BirdDog! I really apreciate your input. I can't wait for them to finish.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

The only time ive seen gnarly leaves like that is from a light leak of some sort you might wanna check into that.

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

The only time ive seen gnarly leaves like that is from a light leak of some sort you might wanna check into that.
Thanks for the tip, will check into it. I assumed it was from running too hot on the nutrients.

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Jon:

BirdDog, you were absolutely correct, they are both some of the best smoke ever! I couldn't be happier :D Great job on this cross!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey BirdDog, hope you are doing well. I am really liking the looks of the three female Girl Scout Candy I have going. I popped 4 beans, got 3 females. 2 look very similar with a lot of purple and 1 with
almost no purple. I have never run either parent, so not sure where they are leaning. Would the purple phenoes likely be ARC leaners? Still early, but both phenos seem very nice! This is my first run and had to dial down the nutes as I burned them a bit, so hope the next run will be better. These pix are around 45 days in. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong thread.View attachment 333935 View attachment 333937
so nice!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Looks like candy well done u just know ur gonna have some rock hard nuggz when they knuckle up like that too..
How long did the ARC go?
She was pretty much done at 8 weeks, but I let her go a few days longer, think I chopped at 60 days.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I forgot to take pix before chop, but hopefully next run will be even better. Here is pix of the manicured nugs, ARC leaner on the left, Cookie leaner on the right. Please excuse the poor quality phone pix. Will see if I can get a better shot. View attachment 338470

Buddy, those buds on the left are the SHIT! The buds on the right do lean cookie but they just don't have the quality. The cookie in this cross is straight elite. Of course this has nothing to do with your skills, it's obvious that you know what you are doing, nice work. The lack of quality is simply the seed, I will work on it. I really hope you have cuts of the Alien leaner (Left), that's a sick one off!!! Thank you for posting you work, it will help me improve mine.

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Buddy, those buds on the left are the SHIT! The buds on the right do lean cookie but they just don't have the quality. The cookie in this cross is straight elite. Of course this has nothing to do with your skills, it's obvious that you know what you are doing, nice work. The lack of quality is simply the seed, I will work on it. I really hope you have cuts of the Alien leaner (Left), that's a sick one off!!! Thank you for posting you work, it will help me improve mine.
Thanks BirdDog. Yes, I kept cuts of each and am glad I did! Even though the one on the right doesn't look as good, it is pretty damn potent. My favorite though, is definitely the one on the left.

Top Bottom