Alien Cookie OG

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vocox

Just finished a couple of phenols (one cookie leaning, the other more resembling Tahoe)
The first pic is the Tahoe leaning pre-harvest.
The next pic is the cookie Pheno at 6 weeks.
The last is the Tahoe leaner at 6 weeks.

B

Burned Haze

@BirdDog1
which strain would you think is the doughest & constant with that pheno leaner ? Basically I am doing 3 strains that have GSC in it (Jaws & KENS) and wanted to try your later on since I have never tried any of your gear and it def seems bomb.

O

Organicyumyum

Here is a closer pix of the ARC leaner. View attachment 338472

why would you say this is an ARC leaner? just curious. The sour dubs which should be dominant in Alien Rock Candy was a cut that came from me and this pheno doesnt have any looks of sour dubs to it. I feel like this looks like it has a lot of the GSC genetics in it.

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

why would you say this is an ARC leaner? just curious. The sour dubs which should be dominant in Alien Rock Candy was a cut that came from me and this pheno doesnt have any looks of sour dubs to it. I feel like this looks like it has a lot of the GSC genetics in it.
It was just a guess, since I had not run either parent and also BirdDog's input on the plant photos (this one had the Alien look). However, I just recently started running a GSC S1 and definitely see the similarity now. I would agree it has a lot of GSC in it, but doesn't smell like the GSC, more of a fruity smell.

Top Bottom