Alien Gear Lemon Alien Dawg Wierd Flowering

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Can anyone tell me what the problem is with this Lemon Alien Dawg's flowering? The first two photos are of the problem plant the other two are of another LAD that is doing well...Same environment..about 20 yards apart...in soil/outdoor/smart pots
Thanks

Lemon alien dawg 001jpg
Lemon alien dawg 002jpg
Lemon alien dawg 003jpg
Lemon alien dawg 004jpg
Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I'm new to all this so I'm probably not the greatest resource available to you but I had some plant issues and did some searching and I believe on here there's a thread with deficiencies listed along with photos and I recall that a lot of times leafs folding in like that is due to root rot. A friend had a similar issue in his dwc system and it was indeed root rot. I'm not sure about any form of outdoor growing and the problems that come with it but you may want to search leaf deficiencies or root rot or even google search what your plants are doing and I'll bet you find some info about it or at least a good starting point to nail it down. Hope you get everything lined out and get dat fire :)

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I cut down that plant(yesterday in fact)..I dont want to take any chances with my other plants in the area...Foodoo..If you get the right pheno, she is a great plant..I also have several Alien Grenades growing, and a couple of them are huge as well..outdoor, fabric pot 10-20 gal., soil..I seeded them 4 weeks before summer solstice, and they went outside 8 days before(I didnt know they would start flowering that quickly..indoor grower so I was waiting for 12/12..lol)..If I had done it right, I cant imagine how big they would be..Goodluck Foodoo, and thanks Atom

Top Bottom