Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Hey all!! Hope all is well in your gardens. I started some Alien Rock Candies a couple months ago. Just been vegging thus far, and wanted to share some phenos I found out of 5 seeds I popped. I will be taking cuts soon, and upcanning the girls to get them ready to flower shortly. I have kept them in cups til sexed, and also to keep the size down (which hasn't worked as these are some VIGOROUS litttle biotches!!). So out of 5 beans I got 2 males and 3 females.

The keeper male is the first 2 pics (other male was a runt), next two pics are the semi branchy, stretchy/lanky pheno, the 2 pics after that is the super branchy and tall pheno, and then is the small squat pheno (hmmm???):
Alien rock candy in the 619
Alien rock candy in the 619 2
Alien rock candy in the 619 3
Alien rock candy in the 619 4
Alien rock candy in the 619 5
Alien rock candy in the 619 6
Alien rock candy in the 619 7
Alien rock candy in the 619 8

619ster

619ster

If there's anybody who can help me select a female to breed with, I'll take all the help I can get. I plan to make some f2's for myself, as well as use the male for other projects (with Alien's blessings of course). Thanks Alien, OBS and everybody involved in the Mothership and Alien Nation for these great genetics. Haven't even flowered em yet but still some of the stinkiest and most vigorous plants I've ever vegged. Can only get better in flower!!! Peace Farm!!!

CIMG3564
CIMG3565
CIMG3566
A

Alien

Supporter
Holy shit bro! Get those plants out of those tiny cups and into some soil where they can breathe!!!! Leaving them rootbound that long and tight can cause hermie issues, more males, etc.

That said, your plants look like they are doing very well. Congrats, and thanks for your support!

Any questions along the way, please feel free to hit me up.

Cheers,
A

619ster

619ster

Holy shit bro! Get those plants out of those tiny cups and into some soil where they can breathe!!!! Leaving them rootbound that long and tight can cause hermie issues, more males, etc.

That said, your plants look like they are doing very well. Congrats, and thanks for your support!

Any questions along the way, please feel free to hit me up.

Cheers,
A
LOL!!! Thanks Alien!! I always veg this way. They are in perlite hempy cups. Just works for me. But I will indeed be transplanting to bigger pots (airpots) full of coco (my dirty fingers ain't up to par just yet for soil). If you can shed some light on what you see please let me know which way these phenos are leaning. I'll have to ask OYY as well, since he knows his Sour Dubbs well. Thanks again for dropping by and the kind words. Catch ya around homie! Peace!

A

Alien

Supporter
LOL!!! Thanks Alien!! If you can shed some light on what you see please let me know which way these phenos are leaning.

Here are my guesses...although you never truly know until you flower them.

The male is Sour Dub dominant.
Female #1 (semi branchy, stretchy/lanky pheno) - Tahoe leaner, expect OG
Female #2 (super branchy and tall pheno) - Good mix of Tahoe Alien & Sour Dub
Female #3 (small squat pheno) - Looks very close to the Sour Dub cut

Hope that helps!

A

619ster

619ster

SOB ... and i thought i kept my plants in cups too long. as long is it works for you then thats all that matters. they look healthy as can be. keep it up bro
haha yup it works well in hempy style. Don't think it works as well with soil. Been there done that and won't try it again with soil. Thanks for the good vibes!

Hope that helps!

A
Yea thanks a bunch for that info!! It really helps alot. Never grown a real clone only OG or any BOG gear so not too familiar with either. I figured the male is a mix, but sour dubb dom is cool. He'll be perfect to throw out some good variety for me :) And sure can't wait to flower! I'll only be dusting a branch or two on each, for personal seed stash and to find out which is the pheno I like best. I hope the choice isn't too hard for me, but I wouldn't mind having three keepers!!:D
I haven't seen a plant that big in a solo cup! its fucking awesome bro! What ya feeding them? Good luck with the grow.:D
Thanks BudMuncher! It's Dyna Gro's Foliage Pro all through the grow. Super simple. I don't use meters or strips or anything. All I do is mix, and feed EVERYONE same thing all the way around. I up the dosage for some heavy feeders in bloom though, but it's rare.
Wow those r mighty big in them Lil cups.. Flower them out & u will know witch 1 u want 2 breed with
Well the plan is to hit 'em all with a lil Alien love dust lol. But I'll definitely scoping out their flowering tendencies!
serious how are those big bitches get their asses in those size 1 jeans????
haha!! They just teens. You know once they get a lil older and start blooming they need more room for that badunkadunk!! I'll be transplanting to coco in airpots.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
SOB ... and i thought i kept my plants in cups too long. as long is it works for you then thats all that matters. they look healthy as can be. keep it up bro
Thats what I was thinking big cheesy...healthy as hell for being in such small ass pots...
Hilarious!!!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey all!! Hope all is well in your gardens. I started some Alien Rock Candies a couple months ago. Just been vegging thus far, and wanted to share some phenos I found out of 5 seeds I popped. I will be taking cuts soon, and upcanning the girls to get them ready to flower shortly. I have kept them in cups til sexed, and also to keep the size down (which hasn't worked as these are some VIGOROUS litttle biotches!!). So out of 5 beans I got 2 males and 3 females.

The keeper male is the first 2 pics (other male was a runt), next two pics are the semi branchy, stretchy/lanky pheno, the 2 pics after that is the super branchy and tall pheno, and then is the small squat pheno (hmmm???):
View attachment 243460View attachment 243461View attachment 243464View attachment 243465View attachment 243466View attachment 243471View attachment 243472View attachment 243473
I'd ask what's good, 619, but you've shown us! :) Lady Goods checkin' in for the journey! Quick question, how long before they showed sex for you? How much longer til you flower?

Hope that helps!

A
Awesome. I've finally gotten the testicular fortitude to germ my Rock Candy & this breakdown is going to be so helpful. Thank you, as always, Alien.
I haven't seen a plant that big in a solo cup! its fucking awesome bro! What ya feeding them? Good luck with the grow.:D
Right?! Honestly didn't think anything could get that big in the solos.
EL OH EL.

619ster

619ster

I'd ask what's good, 619, but you've shown us! :) Lady Goods checkin' in for the journey! Quick question, how long before they showed sex for you? How much longer til you flower?
Hey there ma'am!! Glad to have ya along:D They showed sex for me around the 6-7th week after germ. I will upcan within the next couple days, and should be flowering by next weekend. Gonna chop them heads off before they go Shaq Fu on me!! Peace!

O

Organicyumyum

LOL!!! Thanks Alien!! I always veg this way. They are in perlite hempy cups. Just works for me. But I will indeed be transplanting to bigger pots (airpots) full of coco (my dirty fingers ain't up to par just yet for soil). If you can shed some light on what you see please let me know which way these phenos are leaning. I'll have to ask OYY as well, since he knows his Sour Dubbs well. Thanks again for dropping by and the kind words. Catch ya around homie! Peace!

Hope that helps!

A

Alien's synopsis looks spot on to me. That would have been my exact response.

Top Bottom