Alien strain recomendation?

• Thread starter olschool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

olschool

I am trying to decide which of Alien's strains to try first, i like to grow tree style with four plants under three 1k lights in 15 Gal 50/50 coco / perlite mix. any recommendations on which of Alien's strains would work best in this style grow. I am leaning towards Lemon Dawg or Grenades .

Noob78

Noob78

I believe Grenades is not available anymore. I have lemon going scrog style 3 days in flower if that helps

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Both of those strains would work great but since I only grew Lemon Alien Dawg I'm gunna have 2 pick LAD.. LAD yields big nice stinky Stoney as fuck dank.. All my friends love the smells & tastes from Lemon Alien Dawg

K

kushtrees

LAD the best bet for trees still? Anyone done any trees with any other of aliens gear lately?

T

tree king

guys i just found out about this company and im curious about the potency of LAD. how potent would it be compared to like the Chemdog D clone or a star dawg from top dawg? im on the search for the best all around strain for potency and yield combined

only thing is im doing sea of green with no veg time, not sure this strain is good for that cause it says its best for topping

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

guys i just found out about this company and im curious about the potency of LAD. how potent would it be compared to like the Chemdog D clone or a star dawg from top dawg? im on the search for the best all around strain for potency and yield combined

only thing is to im doing sea of green with no veg time, not sure this strain is good for that cause it says its best for topping
LAD is nice & Stoney & there is Chemdog D in the line so u can find a chem pheno & I'm sure u can find sumthing juss as strong.. I found a Chemdog D pheno in my pack but I think I'm gunna keep my alien leaning pheno that's super caked & smells like cotton candy (possible cherry pheno) LAD is also a great sea of green strain b'cuz there r phenos that grow giant top colas witch I think r the chem phenos

T

tree king

LAD is nice & Stoney & there is Chemdog D in the line so u can find a chem pheno & I'm sure u can find sumthing juss as strong.. I found a Chemdog D pheno in my pack but I think I'm gunna keep my alien leaning pheno that's super caked & smells like cotton candy (possible cherry pheno) LAD is also a great sea of green strain b'cuz there r phenos that grow giant top colas witch I think r the chem phenos
thanks alot for the info. i wish i could get some more specific info on potency compared to some other strains though if anyone knows. i would probably only buy it if it was as potent or more potent than star dawg and motorbreath. i understand its kind of hard though cause someone would of had to grow both

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks alot for the info. i wish i could get some more specific info on potency compared to some other strains though if anyone knows. i would probably only buy it if it was as potent or more potent than star dawg and motorbreath. i understand its kind of hard though cause someone would of had to grow both
I couldn't really say since I've never grown StarDog or Motorbreath.. I do know that g.o.d. Has a motorbreath that tasted at 26% so that would b very hard 2 beat.. But at the same time ur prolly talkin about buying seeds & finding ur own pheno so who knows what u could find in any of those packs.. All I can say is LAD is great & everybody that smoked it loved it.. Sorry I wasn't more help..

T

tree king

I couldn't really say since I've never grown StarDog or Motorbreath.. I do know that g.o.d. Has a motorbreath that tasted at 26% so that would b very hard 2 beat.. But at the same time ur prolly talkin about buying seeds & finding ur own pheno so who knows what u could find in any of those packs.. All I can say is LAD is great & everybody that smoked it loved it.. Sorry I wasn't more help..
its all good dont sweat it. 26% though im glad you just told me that. its been the next strain on my list too and now im even more exited! take care

T

tree king

ive been researching some alien strains today and could you guys help me out? is LAD and alien grenades the two biggest yielding strains they offer? if so which one is more potent? im gonna order something soon and i dont wanna order the wrong strain im trying to pick the most potent one with a big yield so any info would be appreciated

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
ive been researching some alien strains today and could you guys help me out? is LAD and alien grenades the two biggest yielding strains they offer? if so which one is more potent? im gonna order something soon and i dont wanna order the wrong strain im trying to pick the most potent one with a big yield so any info would be appreciated
i will say that a pheno of alien grenades i recently found is THE frostiest thing i have ever grown.. at less than 3 weeks i had frost on literally every leaf it put out.. including the fans with 6inch+ petioles.. cant speak on its potency as it isnt done yet, but its gotta be decent lol.

T

tree king

i will say that a pheno of alien grenades i recently found is THE frostiest thing i have ever grown.. at less than 3 weeks i had frost on literally every leaf it put out.. including the fans with 6inch+ petioles.. cant speak on its potency as it isnt done yet, but its gotta be decent lol.
thanks keystone but tell you the truth i could care less about the crystals, ive had plants that had insane crystals but could barely get people high and ive had shit with barely any crystals that knocked dudes on there ass. i appreciate the info though

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
thanks keystone but tell you the truth i could care less about the crystals, ive had plants that had insane crystals but could barely get people high and ive had shit with barely any crystals that knocked dudes on there ass. i appreciate the info though
exactly, haha.. thats why i said cudnt comment on the high yet.. the only alien genetics i have finished is the alien sledgehammer, which definitely will knock you down lol.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Homeboys- the grenades is the shit. Frosty, tasty, haven't had it tested and don't care- it is as strong as you want it and really cannot be beat. I have switched from a salad grow to grenades and can't find a single reason to ever go back. Grenades. I am sure you'll be pleased with other gear from alien until you find a grenade somewhere...

Noob78

Noob78

SO far My lad will be a beast, plus super frosty.I say go with Alien Grenades bro. It is hard to get now and there is plenty of LAD to get at a later day.I believe one place has it(Alien grenades).Don't get me wrong I love my lad. I lost out on Alien rock Candy and Tahoe Alien when I bought my LAD, Sort of kicking my self but o well.

T

tree king

i dont really work with alot of strains though and when i buy seeds i buy at least 40 so i make sure i see the best of what the strain has to offer. i dont really wanna commit until a couple people tell me the grenades is definitely more potent than the LAD. it takes months of time for a crop so i wanna be sure guys you know. its confusing too cause people are raving about the LAD

Noob78

Noob78

i dont really work with alot of strains though and when i buy seeds i buy at least 40 so i make sure i see the best of what the strain has to offer. i dont really wanna commit until a couple people tell me the grenades is definitely more potent than the LAD. it takes months of time for a crop so i wanna be sure guys you know. its confusing too cause people are raving about the LAD
I hope the LAD is more potent than the grenades just because i have it.lol

Top Bottom