Alien strain recomendation?

• Thread starter olschool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

Alien is on the road for work and his time its very valuable, he'll answer any pm's and or questions when he can he's a good dude just imagine how many people try and get at him. I wanna take this chance to thank him again for all he has contributed to the cannibas community!

jlr42024

jlr42024

That's your choice but you can't go wrong with any of his gear and if you don't understand that then that's to bad. Its definitely your loss not his but I wouldn't miss out...

jlr42024

jlr42024

If your bent on knowing the thc percentage I doubt alien is going to be able to answer that question anyways since thc content in a plant has more factors then just strain genetics.

T

tree king

its not about the thc % its about which feels stronger and gets you more high when you smoke it. pretty simple question

jlr42024

jlr42024

I figure thc content to be the potency anyways sorry can't help but good luck.

Noob78

Noob78

so if he doesnt answer than how am i supposed to figure out what strain to get? he dont even have descriptions to his strains. if he doesnt respond that i probably just wont buy anything fuck it
No Alien is a stand up guy but like Jlr said he is busy. I only pm'd twice. But I have 2 more alien strains coming my way. Go with the LAD bro fuck it, Mine will be in the garden for the foreseeable future. And she should be a yielder

jlr42024

jlr42024

The lad is the only option on the bay out of those two choices and I know there's other sites but the bay is the only way I'd go if it were me, just saying... Seriously brother any of his gear is gonna be better then what's in 99% of peoples gardens! There's a reason why his packs are sold for the highest dollar and that's not even mentioning his limited auctions which have sold for well over a$1000 per pack, if that's not enough to sale you on alien genetics then I'm not sure what else can be said.

Noob78

Noob78

The lad is the only option on the bay out of those two choices and I know there's other sites but the bay is the only way I'd go if it were me, just saying... Seriously brother any of his gear is gonna be better then what's in 99% of peoples gardens! There's a reason why his packs are sold for the highest dollar and that's not even mentioning his limited auctions which have sold for well over a$1000 per pack, if that's not enough to sale you on alien genetics then I'm not sure what else can be said.
My lad was frosty in the 2 week of flower and she will be a yielder. And like you said if the pics and testimonials from people who grew his stuff aint enough that go with greenhouse lol

Dunge

Dunge

ive had plants that had insane crystals but could barely get people high and ive had shit with barely any crystals that knocked dudes on there ass.
I would love to hear other reports like this.
My problem is too many keepers.
Attempts to evaluate and compare the quality of each plant is confounded by the fact that I can only evaluate strength on the first product tested per day, have trouble with dosage control, then I'm stoned and can't be trusted to report accurately.
Then there is the fact that how an individual cutting grows and produces is the product many factors.
So I'm stoned and facing a legitimately confusing set of variables.
How do you resolve such complications?
EDIT I should mention that three of my favorite girls are Alien Rock Candy. Not only do they all get me fully toasted, they all grow well and propagate easily and taste of heaven.
An embarrassment of riches.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
its not about the thc % its about which feels stronger and gets you more high when you smoke it. pretty simple question
Quite the opposite of simple question, what gets you highest is gonna be different than the next guy.. if there was already just one strain that worked for everyone, how many breeders do you think we would have? And if you will not buy a pack simply because a breeder will not PM you back... ha, that's just laughable bro, like someone already mentioned, go buy some Dutch seeds and let us know how their customer service is.

T

tree king

Quite the opposite of simple question, what gets you highest is gonna be different than the next guy.. if there was already just one strain that worked for everyone, how many breeders do you think we would have? And if you will not buy a pack simply because a breeder will not PM you back... ha, that's just laughable bro, like someone already mentioned, go buy some Dutch seeds and let us know how their customer service is.
so if its not alien its dutch lol il never buy from europeans again. its not cause he wont pm me back its that its hard to find out which to choose i dont want the second best. anyway ive decided im still gonna get something im just gonna have to wait to talk to someone who's grown both. im leaning toward the grenades right now

the strain i pick is competing with star dawg and motorbreath which im running next so now you see why i need to make sure i pick the best one. if its not as potent as these it gets thrown out and time is wasted

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i think the whole problem is you simply choosing one strain.....

all of these strains your talking about are going to have a ton of phenos in them....

and we dont know how well you grow, or what your expecting.... so really there is no answer to any of these questions that youre asking

which one is the most potent? the one that is grown right, and that hits you the best. simple. get testing... and i dont mean test the strain as far as genetics but as what suits you.

leaning toward the grenades??? where can you buy alien grenades right now??

if its not as potent it gets thrown out.... dude that statement right there kinda says a lot....are you expecting holy grails first run from seed not even knowing how to dial them specifically??? everything takes testing...and time.... i mean no disrespect by saying any of this but it just sounds like you have the conceded "well im a paying customer or i wont buy from you" attitude...

all of them are dank. there are more than just those 3 that are amazing

Noob78

Noob78

i think the whole problem is you simply choosing one strain.....

all of these strains your talking about are going to have a ton of phenos in them....

and we dont know how well you grow, or what your expecting.... so really there is no answer to any of these questions that youre asking

which one is the most potent? the one that is grown right, and that hits you the best. simple. get testing... and i dont mean test the strain as far as genetics but as what suits you.

leaning toward the grenades??? where can you buy alien grenades right now??
One place I know of but not for long. That will be a hard one to get

squiggly

squiggly

I'm so confused by this thread.

It's all dank as fuck. I dare you to run any Alien gear and see if you find a plant you want to cull. Every female you pop will be a keeper--and if you were smart you'd harvest pollen from the males as well.

Alien doesn't answer because, first off, he's probably busy. Secondly, this isn't really his main business. He's a hobbyist breeder, and so far as I know he's already made his last drop of seeds for the forseeable future (i.e. I think he's done with public releases).

Buy em or don't, but just know that this is probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I'd buy a pack of each if it was me (and as it were, I do own at least one pack of every strain which is currently on the bay from Alien).

T

tree king

ok guys i get what your sayin im gonna get the grenades and then down the line il get the LAD when the stock gets low. if he really is stopping public releases than it makes sense to risk the extra money on both. i appreciate all the info

Top Bottom