Alien strain recomendation?

• Thread starter olschool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

no doubt im def grabbin the grenades. would you describe the yield as massive?
yes on all the phenos, i pulled over 7 zips on some plants, all over 4, but i was growing in 10 or 15 gallon containers.

Dunge

Dunge

I am, at present, testing for the first time what I call ARC6.
She is the third female of my first six Alien Rock Candy seeds.
She may be the strongest flower I have EVER partaken of.
Dosage was a single loading of my easy-vape.
This is some strong medicine (now two houres later).
ARC6 was the biggest yielder of my last harvest.
Cuttings root and grows well.
These seeds can justify any price.
I grow in super soil with alfalfa tea and worm runoff.
Alien is conspiting with the plants to make them more desirable.
Must be love.

Torched

Torched

ARC is amazing. I honestly believe it's auction worthy. Glad to hear my estimation isn't unique, Dunge.

sky high

sky high

Wish we woulda had the same luck and found what you guys did in your packs.:(

Did any Colorado peeps end up with phenos like the guys above are talking about? I would love to sample the quality of flowers folks are talking about here.

happy growing, folks!

s h

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Motiv303's alien grapevine keeper is probably some of the best smoke i have ever had.....

but with that said, that is the only one ive been super impressed with... or think that its that crazy... the galactic tasted like some good tahoe...

im afraid to pop anything bred with that tahoe alien now.... after hearing the reports....

have some crosses of some things into some older super stable genetics.... hopefully i can bring out some dank in those beans thats for sure...

im sure he'll come out with some more bangers sometime.... hopin that alien tech gets ditched..... has caused nothing but problems (it seems) for everyone breeding with it, like a bad omen. and to be honest i never saw the hype in that plant.... never tried it either though...

Noob78

Noob78

Ok just found out I lost out on Arc after sending my money so I went with alien grenades, guess will get them when alien drops them again

619ster

619ster

Funny how I'm sitting on packs of both the ARC and Grenades. Luck? Or skillful selection? :P

I do have an ARC keeper going, but need to pop me some Grenades ASAP!!

Noob78

Noob78

Yeah that news was a kick in the gut, but Will have to put that up until Alien redrops the arc again, And knowing you just skillful know how.

bonkia

bonkia

I've only seen a couple pictures of arc outdoor and I know alien favors it. Do you know something I don't?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
but so what is he done then? has that been "confirmed" by anyone???? cause people need those genetics he has his hands in some crazy workings... people need to know that shit.

i understand how a hobby becomes a job allll too much. i hate that shit and totally understand.... but i do see the side of him getting recognition over the drama. i dont think anybody that actually grew the shit started all too much drama... buncha kids askin questions...

i'd say getting more than 100$ for a pack all day is some recognition, let alone up into the THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for 10 seeds. 10 seeds, thousands of dollars. that's going to create drama.... no matter what precautions are taken. this is a huge game of hungry hungry hippos it seems like... i just want to eat the good ones :)

i think saying you are "lucky" to grow someones beloved strain should be if they are testers that are crazy, or be given to you. "luck" has no involvement in a purchase, in my opinion. if its being labeled as finding a shitload of dank phenos, and is priced accordingly, why would you expect different? you pay for what you get, that simple.

can't let the haters get you down or discourage you, its totally taking the head down approach. FUCK EM! if your getting G'skis for a pack of beans, people know your doing shit right.

dont cater to everyone just your market, business 101. but in every single business nowadays you HAVE to clock in wearing a kevlar vest and a cup, if you let a little banter get you down, even if you sell hotdogs you wont make it. people suck they always have.....

i still dont see any reason why not to dust a couple here and there and pay your years mortgage with it, it i were Alien.

It was actually 15 seeds in a pack.. :cigar:

Top Bottom