Alien vs triangle from Mephisto

• Thread starter Clearbluesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Yes I grew it about 7 months ago and it is some good buds that get dense. It's better than the double grape I just done, but the double grape was still a good one to grow from Mephisto. Got 683 grams of cured bud last alien vs triangle Three plants.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Checking pictures under different pixels to see if it changes anything.

IMG 0022
IMG 0021
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

No it doesn't work to this website, so camera will only be good for macro shots, which is why I bought it for anyways. It's a sx620HS so will let my wife look at it, she better at things like that then me. But picture sure look good in my email but not here when you zoom in on them.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I'm thinking should of just spend couple hundred dollars more and bought a canon camera with a bigger lens in front. Just like anything else you learn after buying something, just like our lights, don't go to cheap.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Well went ahead and unzipped the tent so I could get to the back plant and did some LST on it, and removed some of the big leaves, so now just let them fill out and remove some Lowe branches around week 5 that I don't want to mess with at harvest time. 32 days old today so still have a lot of growing to do. Should of did just one auto.

IMG 20220609 103553591
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Day 33, plant in the back is looking nice since I opened it up some, but it's behind from other plant. It's just now starting pre flower, other plant has been in pre flower for a good 10 days so it means they will finish couple weeks apart, even though both started at the same time and same strain. First two pictures of plant in back which I think is going to go into a little growth spurt and fill the back up nicely. So with the way I'm mixing my nutrients is working very nice, no brown or rusty spots on leaves,or any leave tip burn, just look nice, going to start feeding EC 1.3 and go up a little over time until I see the leave tip get burned a little if it happens, but I won't go over EC 1.6

IMG 20220610 061715502
IMG 20220610 061634670
IMG 20220610 061701534
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

How to run a dehumidifier in tent with out any heat in tent, cap the exit vent on dehumidifier and use flexible duct to exit it out.

IMG 20220611 065600531 HDR
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Ready to get this grow over which should be around 8 more weeks or less, so I can start a plant which I think will be something interesting to watch grow and see the big bud's that it will produce. I've did a lot of searching for a top shelf seed that would produce something in the mid 30s in THC but they don't sell them to the public, I talked to a breeder at a grow business that told me they had one that was 37 THC percent but only the smoke shops get there medical marijuana which is one of there top shelf bud's, so I made my owe. Took Jedi glue and death star and crossed them together, so I think this is going to be what I have been searching for.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Well my friend who had cancer just passed, I have been using his place for growing because he smoked most of it, so this grow here I don't know will finish or not, depends on his wife she smokes a lot her self. But if she wants me to shut it down I will and start something later, will see. So probably won't be showing anymore pictures for now, there basement is separate from house you got to go out side to get to it. But will see what she wants so will update later what's going to happen. Until then happy growing.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Yes he had small cell lung cancer, which was diagnosed last September at stage 4 and was threw his hole body even in his brain, I was hoping he would of beat it but that was just wishful thinking on my part. They had a Harley funeral, where a Harley pulled his casket to the cemetery. Hundreds of bikers went for his last ride. Will be missed, god bless his soul amen.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

The grow will finish where it's at, autos are 37 days old from seed, and it's one he would of been happy to watch me grow these girls. Gave him a reason to get up in the morning to look at them. But when that stopped I knew it was only a matter of time. But this grow is for him and it will be 10 percent amber before chop day, so it will be a good while before these girls get the chop.

IMG 20220614 060504219 HDR
IMG 20220614 060453868 HDR

Latest posts

Top Bottom