All 4 strains starting to purple help

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I have 4 different strains that all slowly but surely became purple at the top of the buds , what could it be. My temp at night is 67 at lowest and 74 during lights on. First grow but I know whenever I smoke purple bud it seems like degraded or am I wrong.
edit : I’ve messed up quite a lot on this grow.. I will admit it could be literally anything or a combination but if I could fix it before it’s too late I’d much appreciate it. They could be root bound these seeds were planted june .. 4 month veg lmfao 3 of them are in 1 gal pots and one 3 gallon, the 3 gallon isn’t that purple but the tip of the top cola just started to purple. They are coco/Perlite 70/30

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
what strain is this? if it is a purple strain than you have nothing to worry about. Also, at light on your temp is fine but when the light goes off, try to bring the temp closer to 80f

2Bad

2Bad

what strain is this? if it is a purple strain than you have nothing to worry about. Also, at light on your temp is fine but when the light goes off, try to bring the temp closer to 80f
I’ve literally never heard of lights off having it hotter… and I didn’t order any purple strains

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I’ve literally never heard of lights off having it hotter… and I didn’t order any purple strains
you learn something new everyday. i think your plant looks great and it must be a purple strain type. @Mr.GreenthumbOG thoughts?

2Bad

2Bad

you learn something new everyday. i think your plant looks great and it must be a purple strain type. @Mr.GreenthumbOG thoughts?
Lol 😂 na I don’t trust it, seems backwards

Latest posts

Top Bottom