All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

very nice bro!...blow them up.......u need help cropping LMK...lol

This will be the first time I don't take it all at once. I am gonna take the tops and lower the lights for another week see what happens. I am hand trimming everything not to fond of the machines. Thanks BW I was digging your outdoor pics in your thread looked like a damn greenhouse.

B

bluewaves

it was a green house until the plants take over lol ...im get my UC up again and this time im blow it up hard..redoing my rooms and adding 12k now ..good on ur grow good show!!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Lowered the night temps down to get resin production kicking. Buds are filling out nicely over did it on the overdrive but it didn't slow them down.

Here is a nice Sour Diesel shot looking tasty

DSCN1918.JPG

This is the first good shots of my BubbleHaze pheno type 2 strain my second type looks better than the other one after seeing these might pop a few more.

DSCN1931.JPG

DSCN1928.JPG

DSCN1924.JPG

DSCN1922.JPG

This is the #1 pheno type of BubbleHaze not bad don't know if I would grow a crop of it. It looks good but I have smoked this type before strong but not my favorite mix.

DSCN1904.JPG

DSCN1878.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
My man... You are killin' it on your first grow!!! Those bud shots are beautiful and those plants are dialed-in... :cool

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

My man... You are killin' it on your first grow!!! Those bud shots are beautiful and those plants are dialed-in... :cool

Thanks Shady I cannot believe how good they are myself through all the problems I have had. They are 20 days or so from finish and I just dialed them in recently. I am happy that I have made it this far and can't wait to put everything I learned to the test on the next run.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Here is some more pictures I took tonight.

I have been lowering the co2 down little by little tomorrow it gets shut off completely until the end.

They are starting to finish .

DSCN2019.JPG

DSCN2007.JPG

DSCN1972.JPG

DSCN19801.JPG

DSCN19781.JPG

DSCN1969.JPG

DSCN20021.JPG

DSCN2025.JPG

hiboy

hiboy

I can see the snow covered mountains. Frosty fro.! Whens the est. finish time. Your getting close

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love the flushed Fall colors Bubblehaze! Are these from the UC? How is the small UC looking? :wondering

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I can see the snow covered mountains. Frosty fro.! Whens the est. finish time. Your getting close

Less than 20 days total some will be 7 days sooner
I can see the finish line :harvest::harvest::harvest:

Love the flushed Fall colors Bubblehaze! Are these from the UC? How is the small UC looking? :wondering

The golden goat shots and the whole room shots are the Uc the sour diesels are soil.

The small uc is out of control its officially a jungle !
I will get better picks when the lights off.

DSCN2059.JPG

DSCN2058.JPG

Thanks for stoppin in guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2DogWalker

Dude,

Thats production bro, Awesome bud shots, congrats on the photo quality!

2Dog

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Dude,

Thats production bro, Awesome bud shots, congrats on the photo quality!

2Dog

Thanks man can't wait to get a better camera.

Lookin mighty fine man! Youre gonna love the CSD's

Its starting to fill in nicely!

Cut the co2 off today also I got clones for the next round and made an DYI Uc will post the pictures and clone list tomorrow. Round 2 fight !!

2DogWalker

Bubble,

Yeah I was playing around with the SLR trying to take my last set of flowering pics (The first time I was allowed to do anything other than hold it, haha).....Trying to focus after lights out is tough, lol I wanted a good flash on the Tric's so I didn't want to have too much other light in the room. I took like 120 pics to find 8 that were even remotely centered and properly focused.

grow is awesome here bro, congrats it is inspirational!

2Dog

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Nice job bro!!!
Really makes me wanna get a UC. Keep up the good work.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Bubble,

Yeah I was playing around with the SLR trying to take my last set of flowering pics (The first time I was allowed to do anything other than hold it, haha).....Trying to focus after lights out is tough, lol I wanted a good flash on the Tric's so I didn't want to have too much other light in the room. I took like 120 pics to find 8 that were even remotely centered and properly focused.

grow is awesome here bro, congrats it is inspirational!

2Dog

I know the feeling I climbed all the way to that back of the room to take pictures. As I get up to take them I realized I had gotten resin on the lens. That was fun to clean.

Nice job bro!!!
Really makes me wanna get a UC. Keep up the good work.

Well worth the money. The dyi isn't that expensive if you have faith in your building skills.

So here is the list of new candidates so far got 6 more on the way to complete both uc's

Trainwreck
Hindu kush
Mr Nice
G13
Purple Passion

Will post some pictures when they get used to there new home.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

So here is an update:
All the clones I named before had to be trashed they have pm and since I have plants half way threw blooming I cannot chance it at all. It sucks I liked most of them . But here is some good news, Since I turnned the co2 off they are ripening at a way faster rate. If I didn't know better I would be pulling them now but I promised myself I would wait until peak ripeness.
DSCN2098.JPG

Here are some pics I took tonight they are almost 60 days in now my camera keeps taking blurred pictures but I got a few keepers

No order just some bud shots. Everything is in flush except the Uc

DSCN21241.JPG

DSCN21212.JPG

DSCN2118.JPG

DSCN2117.JPG

DSCN2115.JPG

DSCN2108.JPG

DSCN2107.JPG

DSCN2101.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Seriously... That's some wicked eye candy! Hope you post up some cured nug shots after harvest... :harvest:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Way to rock this grow, BubbleHaze! You're about to be totally rewarded for all your hard work!

C

Cappy

That grow is off the hook.

Makes my hands hurt just thinkin about all that scissor action coming up!

:harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom