All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Wow....that's some of the tastiest nugs I've seen pics of in a long while....congrats on the stellar fruits Bubble.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks great, bub! Cingrats bro. Can't wait 2 see them dry pics.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Absolutely amazing harvest shots Bubblehaze! Congrats once again... :cool

Wow....that's some of the tastiest nugs I've seen pics of in a long while....congrats on the stellar fruits Bubble.

That looks great, bub! Cingrats bro. Can't wait 2 see them dry pics.

Thanks guys been drying fine. I managed to get the humidity where I wanted it to slow the drying and its been working great. I got to weigh one of the biggest plants and before it started curing it was 500+ grams I will know exactly how much soon. I defiantly hit 1# per plant on 2 or 3 of them the rest look like 10+ oz per.The soils are averaging 3 oz's a piece so far. Doing bubble bags today I have 3 big totes full of trim to run threw them. The last bit of work is allot easier having headies to help the day !

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup buddy! After nearly being blinded by all the bling bling I almost forgot about your UC6... How's it looking? Seems like harvest is just around the corner in there as well... :thinking

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Whaddup buddy! After nearly being blinded by all the bling bling I almost forgot about your UC6... How's it looking? Seems like harvest is just around the corner in there as well... :thinking

3+ weeks away from finish and its just starting to pack the weight. They might take longer than I expected. Stretching 3 feet after I turned them could be why they are behind. I will post some pictures of them soon. I was checking out your ladies earlier Very Nice !

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx buddy! Yeah I keep looking at mine all day, every day. Almost like watching water boil... :giggle

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Golden Goat drying pictures

DSCN2239.JPG

DSCN2237.JPG

11113.jpg

L

lil miss lone

Great Job and Most excellent work there my friend. Enjoying ever pic of this thread. Right On

St3ve

St3ve

nice work indeed, glad you see you get such nice results on your first try.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Man bubblehaze. For lack of better words " you fukn killed it". Great journal man. Mustve spent the last 2 hours reading the fukr. Anyways. awesome pics and an all around great job.:bow

B

bangbang24

Well, I'd say that one was a success. Congrats on your herd of Goats! That's a group that would make any farmer proud. Can't wait for the smoke report...

Looks like the resin factory in there! :cool0044:

G

gettogro

Awesome job, Congrats on a sucessfull harvest.
Just curious why you cut out the co2 the last week or so?

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Great Job and Most excellent work there my friend. Enjoying ever pic of this thread. Right On

looking beautiful man!!

nice work indeed, glad you see you get such nice results on your first try.

Man bubblehaze. For lack of better words " you fukn killed it". Great journal man. Mustve spent the last 2 hours reading the fukr. Anyways. awesome pics and an all around great job.:bow

Well, I'd say that one was a success. Congrats on your herd of Goats! That's a group that would make any farmer proud. Can't wait for the smoke report...

Looks like the resin factory in there! :cool0044:

Thanks everyone I really enjoyed doing it. I also learned a tremendous amount for next round.

Awesome job, Congrats on a sucessfull harvest.
Just curious why you cut out the co2 the last week or so?

If I understand correctly high co2 impedes ripening and it helps shock them to finish buy changing it. I tapered it down over a week. Dunno if it helped but I am happy with the overall results.

Final Uc total 6 plants vegged one week in the uc 3 weeks total veg = 2310 dried
I didn't hit #1 per plant but I did get one that was 541 grams so at least I can gauge the size I need. All the smaller plants had 1 or 2 gallons less of root ball not sure why but the #1 plants filled the 13 gallon containers completely.
The total of the whole room was between 6-7 total smoke report real soon want to let them cure a bit more although they already floor me. Testing them has been hard probably gained a few pounds.

And not to forget
The BubbleHash Stash

DSCN2251.JPG

DSCN2252.JPG

I still have one room finishing I will post some more pictures soon been busy upgrading and getting medicated.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done! That bubble hash looks killer too... I definitely need to invest in a set of bubble bags very soon... :mmm

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

holy shit, u pulled alot of bubble:cake

It wasn't hard but it was messy the water was purple and stained everything.
Only half was dry the frozen wet shit was allot harder to mix.

I got 1.5 oz dried 7 grams is gonna be used for cooking it came out real green the rest is in storage for hard times.

I hit some this morning coughed ten times and got lightheaded going back upstairs.

:stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Thanks Montannabis .
I been working on my room reseting it up.
I added 2k vertical so it will 6 plants 8k I also switched out 4 ballasts for Quantum Dim able Digital's I rearranged the whole room. I also added 3 exhaust fans for the lignts making it 5 total which should help my a/c. I will post some pictures of the new setup and the CSD tomorrow they are getting fat. Been having a low humidity issue in my small room causing some leaf curl but they are close to done.

Top Bottom