All this shake . What to do

• Thread starter Deaner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deaner

Hi.
I have loads of shake from my Wedding crasher grow. I made a small batch of oil, used Isopropyl 90%.
Very nice.
I was curious if anyone has made their own concentrates?
If so what mediums have you used.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Hi.
I have loads of shake from my Wedding crasher grow. I made a small batch of oil, used Isopropyl 90%.
Very nice.
I was curious if anyone has made their own concentrates?
If so what mediums have you used.
Make coconut oil and vegetable oil and tincture with everclear. I have been cutting my topdress fertilizer in half replacing that half with shake. So far I have never had such a good run.

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Make coconut oil and vegetable oil and tincture with everclear. I have been cutting my topdress fertilizer in half replacing that half with shake. So far I have never had such a good run.
sorry to but in but i got a question, you can top dress with shake?? what benefits does it give? ( googling as i type)

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

sorry to but in but i got a question, you can top dress with shake?? what benefits does it give? ( googling as i type)
As far a benefit I am cutting my fertilizer bill substantially. And for some odd reason my plants have a bit more terps. For me everything got turned up a notch. There's something to growing flowers with flowers. Think about it like this, a apple tree drops its leafs and fruit on the ground. Critters eat the fruit and leave droppings some of the uneaten fruit and leafs break down by microbes fungi worms bacteria and so on feeding the tree. Feeding it nutrients that the soil food web has no problem feeding and the soil food web.
I am high so I hope this makes sense 🤣🤣🤣

D

Deaner

To make a tincture with everclear, would I need to carboxilise the shake first?
I might try this, any tips?
Thanks in advance

steamroller

steamroller

Decarb the leaves for tincture with everclear.
I don't decarb my stuff for Quick Wash ISO or longer extractions since I smoke the oil.
If you eat it you need to decarb. If you burn not necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom