Allow me to introduce myself..

• Thread starter LiftedLabs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

What’s up FarmFam, LiftedLabs here! I appreciate you all taking the time to read this, been loving and learning this beautiful plant that we all adore so much for 7 years now, boy has it been a ride! I’ve learned so much with more to learn dedicating every single day these past 7 years to our green goddess, I’ve worked in the commercial market in CA for a year, but recently decided to do my own thing realizing I wanna become more of a craft farmer myself, it was a big step but everyone starts somewhere it’s that end result we all chase! I hope I can help in areas that I am familiar with, but as I also said still have much much more improvement to go, but I hope from a wonderful community like this we can all learn from each other and maybe get a chance to burn one someday🤞, I’m about shedding good vibes and positivity, spread the love to all, I look forward to contributing what I can to this community and encouraging everyone out there who has thoughts about growing to just do it! Don’t let nothing stop you! Learn as you go and welcome everything with an open mind and open heart always! “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts” I appreciate you all and I look forward to making your acquaintance!✌🏽🚀

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What’s up FarmFam, LiftedLabs here! I appreciate you all taking the time to read this, been loving and learning this beautiful plant that we all adore so much for 7 years now, boy has it been a ride! I’ve learned so much with more to learn dedicating every single day these past 7 years to our green goddess, I’ve worked in the commercial market in CA for a year, but recently decided to do my own thing realizing I wanna become more of a craft farmer myself, it was a big step but everyone starts somewhere it’s that end result we all chase! I hope I can help in areas that I am familiar with, but as I also said still have much much more improvement to go, but I hope from a wonderful community like this we can all learn from each other and maybe get a chance to burn one someday🤞, I’m about shedding good vibes and positivity, spread the love to all, I look forward to contributing what I can to this community and encouraging everyone out there who has thoughts about growing to just do it! Don’t let nothing stop you! Learn as you go and welcome everything with an open mind and open heart always! “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts” I appreciate you all and I look forward to making your acquaintance!✌🏽🚀
Welcome to the farm brotha. We’re all like minded farmers for the love of the plant and our community. Looking forward to your grow diary. Happy grows.
Burnz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

welxone to the farm @LiftedLabs and @N.OntarioMedGrower great to have ya both.

ArrEll

ArrEll

Hi First Time Grow here, in a tiny tent in my room. One Spider has graced me with her presence. I've decided to allow her to stay, and I named her "FatAss". I'll probably regret this, but they do eat bugs, so.... My plants are packed in there tight; I'm going to plant only one or two next time. Here are my tiny Buds, at 5 weeks. I just added a taste of Dr Earth's Flower Girl. So far, no pests, no mold, no disease. I've been getting away with my Ignorance, so far.

G6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi First Time Grow here, in a tiny tent in my room. One Spider has graced me with her presence. I've decided to allow her to stay, and I named her "FatAss". I'll probably regret this, but they do eat bugs, so.... My plants are packed in there tight; I'm going to plant only one or two next time. Here are my tiny Buds, at 5 weeks. I just added a taste of Dr Earth's Flower Girl. So far, no pests, no mold, no disease. I've been getting away with my Ignorance, so far.
Welcome @ArrEll If you can make it to harvest on your first grow you ahead of most 👍

@LiftedLabs it appears new members gravitate towards you.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

First time grower here as well, but I do see some familiar faces. Been lurking and researching and met some cool peeps and picked up a ton of knowledge. Cant wait to see where my grow lands. Here to a successful first grow and many more there after. ✌

LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

She’s looking great my man! Keep up the great work on her and she will bring awesome joy and a pretty great reward in the end!✌🏽🚀

LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

Welcome @ArrEll If you can make it to harvest on your first grow you ahead of most 👍

@LiftedLabs it appears new members gravitate towards you.
@Aqua Man I hope I can be of assistance to them! Just like lots of you all have been since I’ve started reading forums on the farm a few years back! Sucks I just barely had the idea to just now make a account! Better late then never they say! Spread the knowledge and love! ✌🏽🚀

sambapati

sambapati

LL -- curious to know if you could take some time to talk about how the big california growers cure their weed and do you believe in darkness at the end of the grow? Thanks for joining us on the farm now grab a HOE and Lets 👾👍🙌🙌🙌

LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

First time grower here as well, but I do see some familiar faces. Been lurking and researching and met some cool peeps and picked up a ton of knowledge. Cant wait to see where my grow lands. Here to a successful first grow and many more there after. ✌
@B0ssD0ss Cheers to you fam! Much continued success to you! May you prosper beyond your own expectations my dude!✌🏽🚀

LiftedLabs

LiftedLabs

LL -- curious to know if you could take some time to talk about how the big california growers cure their weed and do you believe in darkness at the end of the grow? Thanks for joining us on the farm now grab a HOE and Lets 👾👍🙌🙌🙌
@sambapati Of course! Mostly whole plant hanging was done at the facility I was at, no leaves were removed during that time, hung in a dark room(no light at all unless green lights) about 60-65 degrees and 55-60 humidity, your nipples could cut glass if you stepped in the drying room no doubt!🤣, hung for around 10-12 days, then individual branches were cut and stored inside storage totes( imagine walking into hardware store asking for 250 totes at a time, best part when you told them exactly what it was for😏, stayed in totes for roughly two days or until branches are completely dry, then we would hand buck the flowers carefully into same bin for few days (burping periodically) before they were trimmed and off to cure! I myself believe in the darkness period usually 25-35 hours for me, I also tend to drop my water temps to about 65 when I’m in ripening stage as well as my room temps and humidity, usually I’m about 65-67 temp and 40-45 on humidity last week only in flower, I personally believe it helps with preventing your trichomes from degrading, but that’s just me and some methods I’ve grown to love using! Cheers Fam!✌🏽🚀

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
@sambapati Of course! Mostly whole plant hanging was done at the facility I was at, no leaves were removed during that time, hung in a dark room(no light at all unless green lights) about 60-65 degrees and 55-60 humidity, your nipples could cut glass if you stepped in the drying room no doubt!🤣, hung for around 10-12 days, then individual branches were cut and stored inside storage totes( imagine walking into hardware store asking for 250 totes at a time, best part when you told them exactly what it was for😏, stayed in totes for roughly two days or until branches are completely dry, then we would hand buck the flowers carefully into same bin for few days (burping periodically) before they were trimmed and off to cure! I myself believe in the darkness period usually 25-35 hours for me, I also tend to drop my water temps to about 65 when I’m in ripening stage as well as my room temps and humidity, usually I’m about 65-67 temp and 40-45 on humidity last week only in flower, I personally believe it helps with preventing your trichomes from degrading, but that’s just me and some methods I’ve grown to love using! Cheers Fam!✌🏽🚀
Great info. Thanks for that lifted.

Top Bottom