Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Loo

• Total voters
D

Dryedoutbud

I have to let people in my basement where I keep my family of flower as I have real bad foundation damage that needs attention and I have to let someone down there how do I go about this I don't want to move everything as that could cause damage to the plants and at the same time move everything out....what do I do how do I go about it just leave my certification displayed or just move it entirely...they will eventually have to do work on the wall in the room but who knows when that will be...what would you do?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have to let people in my basement where I keep my family of flower as I have real bad foundation damage that needs attention and I have to let someone down there how do I go about this I don't want to move everything as that could cause damage to the plants and at the same time move everything out....what do I do how do I go about it just leave my certification displayed or just move it entirely...they will eventually have to do work on the wall in the room but who knows when that will be...what would you do?

If the damage was around for a while.
I would just plan to have it fixed between crops.

That way you can empty it out before the work. Or fill it with fruits, veggies, herbs. Make it look like an indoor food garden.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep I'd pull down and move it all mate lose lips sink ships .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom