Almost no growth, yellow leaves. Help!

• Thread starter marthajeep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

I'm going to go for follow your gut instinct for $200 Alex. I've been growing plants for years, but not cannabis, new grower of that. In saying that, my very first instinct was she's hungry, which I believe is what your instinct is saying. Backed up by the creators themselves. See if this makes sense. Got the info here.

"Gorilla Glue Auto is a huge producer so it advised to add support around this strain, to help the side branches during the flowering stage. This lady is very resistant to plant disease and can withstand colder climates without suffering from mold or powdery mildew. take a big feed and especially during the weeks 3 onwards. By tying her side branches down, this will increase the number of flowering sites and increase yields.This hybrid is able to withstand colder nighttime temperatures easily and will turn purple late into flowering. She reacts very well to pruning and will produce extra fat buds once flowering commences. "

Done

Done

The light is about 30” from canopy and the white particles are from using tap water in the mist humidifier. I may grab a ph meter, but through my research with organic soil and nutes ph isn’t so important. I did an aquatic ph strip from my aquarium supplies and the water from my ro and tap came in at around 6.5. I do have a hunch though, anyone is welcome to weigh in. I have yellow leaves at the bottom possibly from lack of calmag from watering with straight ro for the first 3 weeks (been watering with for the past 7 days, two waterings) and then added the first top dress around the same time maybe before I should have giving me signs of nitrogen tox and calmag deficiency at the same time?
PH is extremely important in soil. PH pen is completely worth the 15 bucks and can save you money time and crop. Of course everyones garden is different and notes can effect the ph of the water. Mine comes from tap at 6.8 city water. Nutes added drops it to 5.8 using Jacks 321. I was in a rush one day ph down after notes and dropped it to 5.4 without checking before watering. Checked my ph run off 2 days later after seeing a sharp decline in plants health (almost called it a lose it was so bad) Flushed and adjusted ph back to normal for my plants 6.3-6.4. Check ph runoff is easy and will tell you a lot of what's happening at the roots. Maybe cut out the misting. Bright lights and water on leaves durning the day lights can cause unneeded stress. Leaves should be dry so they can transpire efficiency can will reduce chance of mildew later on. Just some thoughts.

Done

Done

PH is extremely important in soil. PH pen is completely worth the 15 bucks and can save you money time and crop. Of course everyones garden is different and notes can effect the ph of the water. Mine comes from tap at 6.8 city water. Nutes added drops it to 5.8 using Jacks 321. I was in a rush one day ph down after notes and dropped it to 5.4 without checking before watering. Checked my ph run off 2 days later after seeing a sharp decline in plants health (almost called it a lose it was so bad) Flushed and adjusted ph back to normal for my plants 6.3-6.4. Check ph runoff is easy and will tell you a lot of what's happening at the roots. Maybe cut out the misting. Bright lights and water on leaves durning the day lights can cause unneeded stress. Leaves should be dry so they can transpire efficiency can will reduce chance of mildew later on. Just some thoughts.
lots of typos... weeds working

Top Bottom