Aloe Juice And Coconut Water

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Picked some up at the organic market today. Curious on dosage rates if anyone can help. Also r they good to use in tandem or should they be given separate. Not real worried about the foliar aspect just as a root drench in soil! Thanks!

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's been a while since I've read much of anything about using these products, I'm tagging along (who knows, I may run across something reading again).
So I was doing a bunch or reading and found quite a few folks speaking on the benefits. Aloe is great for roots and bennies and Coco water as well. Also how Coco water is crazy high in k. But zero dosage rates. So I'll tinker till I find the spot or not. In the meantime glad to have u here!

M

motz

@Tnelz I'm along for your experiment also. On the coconut water they say 40-60ml per gallon,once a week.
There was a thread on this somewhere,it must be at another site. Coconut water is what the old hippies used to use. Supposedly you can stand there and watch'em grow,it's a growth stimulant. Steroids?

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've been using aloe juice along with fulvic acid, silica, and mycos to root my clones most of this year and it's the shiznit!!! I've read thru that old hippie thread and did a lil research on coconut water and it seems like something I'd be willing to try too, I'm watching football now so I'll have to pick up some tomorrow.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
As motz said 40-60 ml is about right on coconut water, and aloe juice is 1/4 cup per gallon.. if you are using the 200x powder I believe it is 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, but need to check on that. I eyeball both at this point, but when I first started using them I did measuser, and now just have a "feel" for it... I prefer the powdered aloe over the liquid, the liquied without added shit can be expensive over time..... the powder is pretty cheap.

And where did u purchase?

Tnelz

Tnelz

As motz said 40-60 ml is about right on coconut water, and aloe juice is 1/4 cup per gallon.. if you are using the 200x powder I believe it is 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, but need to check on that. I eyeball both at this point, but when I first started using them I did measuser, and now just have a "feel" for it... I prefer the powdered aloe over the liquid, the liquied without added shit can be expensive over time..... the powder is pretty cheap.
Currently have the juice with pulp. Thanks for chiming in.I truly appreciate the wisdom bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz I'm along for your experiment also. On the coconut water they say 40-60ml per gallon,once a week.
There was a thread on this somewhere,it must be at another site. Coconut water is what the old hippies used to use. Supposedly you can stand there and watch'em grow,it's a growth stimulant. Steroids?
So I thank u sir. I'll go with those dosage rates and see how it goes. Stay tuned and let's c where it goes.

Tnelz

Tnelz

To be honest I usually brew a simple EWC, molassas , and water tea. *Unless i see def. then i will brew a nutrient tea according to said deficiency* I add my tea to a 30 gallon bucket with about 25 gallons in it, to this I add my EWC tea mix then add a shot glass or two of potassium silica. 200x aloe powder, ful-power (about 200ml for 30 gallon, super minimal dosage) *up to week 4 of flower* and any SST i have available. I do coconut occasionally but mostly just the above mentioned! I work off what is called a no-till soil (ROLS), which i amended every other flower cycle until the 4th or 5th cycle and now i just try and do some teas adn top dress with EWC, and whatever is needed (ideally I would grow clover cover crop and for reamending just do comfrey leaves with wormcastings on top and that would replenish what was needed
Although I brew on a smaller scale I would say we have about the same recipie!. Have brewed everything over the years but have always found simple is better. I add Neptune harvest fish hydrosylate half way through to keep the foam down and to feed the fungi a bit but that's it. Thanks again Andy. Really respect u as a grower and ur insight is really great.

Tnelz

Tnelz

20141106 213855
Five days. Cheese clone given nothing but coconut water @ 15 Mls and aloe @ 5. Also the root dip which is just beneficial bacteria and fungi from microbe life!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Man, those roots are unreal, tnelz. I'm slowly starting to realize that I dont spend enough time (none in fact) building a strong root system. Ugh, I have so much to learn. I'm gonna hit the forum, now. If you (or anyone) has any advise or helpful links on root development, please point me in the right direction. Also, anything particular I should look for when buying Coconut Water? As always, thanks brother!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Man, those roots are unreal, tnelz. I'm slowly starting to realize that I dont spend enough time (none in fact) building a strong root system. Ugh, I have so much to learn. I'm gonna hit the forum, now. If you (or anyone) has any advise or helpful links on root development, please point me in the right direction. Also, anything particular I should look for when buying Coconut Water? As always, thanks brother!
So to me veg is about building as big a root system as u can first and foremost then building a healthy plant not the other way. Obviously both work in conjunction so bigger the roots healthier the plant and the bigger the buds. Any organic 100% coconut water will work I guess just make sure that's all that's in it. Microbial teas as well as things like root boosters will get u some real health big fat white roots bro! Good luck.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just to clarify thats 15 ml coconut and 5 ml aloe per gallon correct? Also what type of aloe are you using?
That's what I'm using to clone cam! If u look earlier in the thread I'm using andys dosage rates on already rooted plants in veg and it's working awesome. I'm using aloe juice I got from trader Joes. I'm sure any organic section of any super market will carry some. Put it into a different bottle so I forgot the name. I do believe it was suggested that powder for is better so I'll be going with that in the future. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom