Aloha

• Thread starter East Hawaii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

East Hawaii

Hi All
Looking forward to being a part of this forum. I'm very new to forums and posting pot stuff on line but times have changed a lot since I first started my first grow in 74. I love the open sharing.
Aloha from Puna East Hawaii

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hello welcome to thcfarmer East Hawaii :)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Mon- Welcome! Lots of good info on this site as well unreal genetics.....

Still raining over there?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Good to have you, how's winter treating you. Just kidding, you've got it made. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

welcome!post up some hawaiian strain pics,puna budder bro!

E

East Hawaii

SurfdOut you get around. Yes We have had great weather for 2 weeks and the buds love it. Puna saved the day for me had soil problem and he spocked it right away. Funny fishwhistle wants to see Punabutter cause I got some going they are not store bought got them from a local brdda awhile back. Have pic on a new so give me some time. Got some Alphadawg coming in the mail. Soon it will be summer. Aloha

G

gen x

SurfdOut you get around. Yes We have had great weather for 2 weeks and the buds love it. Puna saved the day for me had soil problem and he spocked it right away. Funny fishwhistle wants to see Punabutter cause I got some going they are not store bought got them from a local brdda awhile back. Have pic on a new so give me some time. Got some Alphadawg coming in the mail. Soon it will be summer. Aloha

Was up bro, you got some puna budder beans. Cool bro, you have to send some my way! Been trying to get my hands on those forever. Lets see the pics!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Aloha! Howzit!?! Glad to see HI in the house! Can't wait to scope some East Hawaii pics. Weed always looks so good out there on the islands. I'm in LA but I LOVE Hawaii. I hope to be there soon always. Have a great one, ya around the forums, peace!

G

gen x

Yes it is..... Very good to see hawaii in the house. I will be watching.

K

keonaona

sup my brada , welcome e komo mai... haha.. see you in da posts...

Top Bottom