Aloha!

• Thread starter g.stone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
g.stone

g.stone

hey guys! i'm an amateur grower from Hawaii. in the past i've pulled off 3 or 4 successful harvests but got sidetracked with photography. I put my growing on the back burner about 3 years ago. in April I quit my job as a journeyman electrician and had no plan. while exploring options I decided to revive my old passion. even though I love growing cannabis I was never very great at it. at the most I only had 8 plants and I didn't give them the TLC they deserved. i wasn't as interested in learning much about properly growing as i am nowadays so I've been stalking the internet picking up on tips and researching products the guy at the gardening supply store recommends. they're cannabis friendly too so i can openly ask the guy about stuff, he's been really helpful.

I'm using Roots Organics soils and liquid nutrients with Elemental for cal/mag. Great White Hawaii mychorrizal fungus and GH Rapid Start (just added those last two today). aslo using SM-90 for mildew and whiteflies and whatever else it does. that stuff is magic! and it smells good haha

I've got 4 strains growing for now but only plan on keeping 2.

Lemon Kush Headband (Humboldt Seed Organization)
- i started them on 4/21 but after transplanting too soon, over watering, not giving them any cal/mag solution, giving them too much light and improper pH-ing they were looking like shit. got them back on track earlier this week with elementals and SM-90. seems to be a resilient strain.

White Walker Kush (DNA Genetics)
- acquired these after fearing my LKH were doomed. put them in water on Saturday, 6/4, in the late afternoon. by Monday morning, 6/6, the shell was cracked so i dropped them into soil. yesterday morning, 6/8, it broke through the soil and has started it's new life above ground. i'm not gonna fck these up!........hopefully. haha

AK (Canuuk Seeds) & Cheese (Canuuk Seeds)
- these 2 starins were freebies. they're autoflowering so i won't be propagating them but i'm excited to see how they grow. the cheese is 8 weeks from seed to finish!

well that's my story! hopefully i can learn some stuff everybody here or even share some of my experience (or lack of it haha).

Top Bottom