Alpha D x dbl strawberry D , Super Glue x Kali Mist BX1

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

what up farmers. i have a few of both of these strains in the garden now. alpha d is on wk 7 and sg x km bx1 is on wk 6. i got them as freebies here from the farm and was wondering if anyone had any info on them. flowering times? etc. boths strains are really dank. the alpha d x dbl strw d is def a dbl straw d dominant plant, smell of strong strwberrys. should yeild good too. the super glu x kali mist is a shorter plant with a great resin production and good smell. it was a slow vegger and is still short with rock hard nuggs. whoever made these thank you, you did a great job on gene selection. i would post pics but my good comp crashed and hasnt got fixed yet...so im on the old one. much love and stay safe out there.

RD:cool0041:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey wassup radio...well from my experience with those kali mist crosses put out...

they were made by bigleek a grower here on the site(hasnt been active for some time ,even shortly after they were released..)

i have the kali mist x citral hash plant,cut here at 9 and sometimes 10 weeks

it smells crazy~!! like a mix of citrus and cheese,sooo goood,the other kali cross that leek made and sent in was the super glue cross,now the superglue gets its name bc of what happens when trimming,joke about scissors getting soo stuck,anyhoo a little story to go with it, i would say 8-9 weeks moderate feeder,there are some young phenos not yet flowered,that i have to check out..its funny bigleek who made them was just pollen chucking and came up with some nice stuff...search "have i made a hybrid" here on the farm thats him curious as to what he made himself lol..good job leek,im loving the kali x citral hp 2 years strong:smiley_joint:
Burn

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Radio_Dread, Can you give us an up-date on these Here:"Super Glue x Kali Mist BX1", Nice freebie! I hold a pack of those freebies from Big Leek! Please keep us up on how they are..smoke report maybe..Thank you, i'm thinking you have a winner going! monkey5

Latest posts

Top Bottom