Am I Gonna Have Seeds!!??!?

• Thread starter Green miled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green miled

hey guys, in week 2 of flower, haven't been in my room in 2 days but I come in today and all the plants just started to form small flowers. But I found a male.... yes it was from a regular seed and It had a whole lot of male sacks. (I don't know how I missed it) but question is did I just fuck up my crop? Is there something I could do about it? Was the male too young being at only week 2? And yes it has been removed, appreciate the replys

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Turn off all fans. Spray the plant with a spray bittle ans h20 really well. Put a garbage bag over the male. Remove from room. Take outside and beat it down like a burglar who snatched up your ps4. Then toss it in the bin. Now the next 8 weeks, you'll have to thoroughly check every plant in case it got pollinated.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Turn off all fans. Spray the plant with a spray bittle ans h20 really well. Put a garbage bag over the male. Remove from room. Take outside and beat it down like a burglar who snatched up your ps4. Then toss it in the bin. Now the next 8 weeks, you'll have to thoroughly check every plant in case it got pollinated.
This is good advise. And now the next 8 weeks suck hhhahaha

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It's possible u did fuck it and possible u didn't u just need to wait n see.dunno if it's been mentioned but remove male and spray the room and plants with water to kill any rogue pollen.it will b fine to spray so early in bloom

G

Green miled

Thanks for the replys guys, does anyone know how long it takes for the sacks to crack open?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You might get a few seeds, but it won't be bad.
Spray the whole area down with water to kill any loose pollen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom