Am I just impatient or no?

• Thread starter brownred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownred

brownred

These plants are on day 23 from 12-12. First Phenos grown. Seems to me the flowers should be more advanced or am I to impatient?

Thanks!

Am i just impatient or no
Am i just impatient or no 2
Am i just impatient or no 3
Am i just impatient or no 4
Am i just impatient or no 5
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These plants are on day 23 from 12-12. First Phenos grown. Seems to me the flowers should be more advanced or am I to impatient?

Thanks!
Do I see clover growing in your medium? is that mulch? Are these indoor plants?

Migrower

Migrower

Bro you got big food all upon your medium and to answer your question.....maybe. What strain, fed what,how often, under what lights. They aren’t too far off but a bit smaller than mine on day 23. But I know my strain.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Stress slows down a plants metabolism and causes it to da a lot of stuff more slowly. Pruning and manipulating a plant causes a lot of stress, and I often see the mainlined and overpruned plants look like that on here. Plants need at least 10 days to recover from pruning, topping etc before they resume their normal growth pattern. By constantly chopping and pruning a plant you slow them down, but if you dont give it adequate recovery time between interventions you will shock and stunt its growth. That's probably why the flowers arent cranking out like youd expect.

How often did you prune them, and when was the last prune?

brownred

brownred

Bro you got big food all upon your medium and to answer your question.....maybe. What strain, fed what,how often, under what lights. They aren’t too far off but a bit smaller than mine on day 23. But I know my strain.
Big food? Strain is LSD Feminized, water when dry, light is Fluence P2.

brownred

brownred

Stress slows down a plants metabolism and causes it to da a lot of stuff more slowly. Pruning and manipulating a plant causes a lot of stress, and I often see the mainlined and overpruned plants look like that on here. Plants need at least 10 days to recover from pruning, topping etc before they resume their normal growth pattern. By constantly chopping and pruning a plant you slow them down, but if you dont give it adequate recovery time between interventions you will shock and stunt its growth. That's probably why the flowers arent cranking out like youd expect.

How often did you prune them, and when was the last prune?
What you are describing is what’s happening it sounds like. To much pluck and trimming to make it better. The previous grows were auto’s. This is the first Pheno grow, (LSD) Feminized. Will defiantly slow down from here on out.
Thanks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If all of the lower fan leaves and nodes are gone how can she grow big long buds down her branches?

As far as blooming speed. Many plants take 3 weeks to look that stage but i bend them by week 2 and i think that slows them down while the side branches grow up.

Top Bottom