Am I on track with flowering?

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hi all, being my first grow it's really hard to know what is normal. I am on day 10 of 12/12 and just looking for some reassurance that all is well! ☺️

I am continuing pretty hard with the LST thru weeks 1-2, so a lot of the stretch has been forced sideways as you can see from the photo of day 1 of flower vs today (ignore the different filters haha). Just not seeing a lot of pistil hairs and wanting to make sure what I'm seeing is what I should be seeing. Any input much appreciated!

Am i on track with flowering
Am i on track with flowering 2
Am i on track with flowering 3
Am i on track with flowering 4
Am i on track with flowering 5
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

All looks fine to me. Best of luck for some nice buds.
Thanks mate! No don't just virgin impatience, want to get her drawers off and haven't even given her a kiss yet 😂
It's just hard to believe they are going to stretch as much as people say and give me some good colas. Then again everything I've thought these plants were gonna do has been underestimated so no doubt they'll surprise me again.

growsince79

growsince79

Thanks mate! No don't just virgin impatience, want to get her drawers off and haven't even given her a kiss yet 😂
It's just hard to believe they are going to stretch as much as people say and give me some good colas. Then again everything I've thought these plants were gonna do has been underestimated so no doubt they'll surprise me again.
After 10 days they should have already stretched a lot by now-if they were going to. Most of mine are mostly done stretching by day 20.
Your plants look like they will stay pretty short.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Thanks lads! Good to have some reassurance. They certainly look healthy enough, as I say just being impatient probably. Excited for the rest of the journey!

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

After 10 days they should have already stretched a lot by now-if they were going to. Most of mine are mostly done stretching by day 20.
Your plants look like they will stay pretty short.
Is this a negative? Funnily enough I did these plants first because I wanted some good sativa smoke, and these Green Crack are listed as 70%. But that 30% indica must be doing a hell of a job - leaf structure, node spacing, height, all seem much more indica to me.

I'm hoping this just means tighter spacing equals nice chunky colas - is that right? Just wondering if the shortness results in less yield. Not that I care that much I'm a medicinal grower, I want supreme quality, and 10oz is more than enough to get me thru the 120 days for more bud with the amount I smoke. Really would like to get a lb out of it!!

growsince79

growsince79

Is this a negative? Funnily enough I did these plants first because I wanted some good sativa smoke, and these Green Crack are listed as 70%. But that 30% indica must be doing a hell of a job - leaf structure, node spacing, height, all seem much more indica to me.

I'm hoping this just means tighter spacing equals nice chunky colas - is that right? Just wondering if the shortness results in less yield. Not that I care that much I'm a medicinal grower, I want supreme quality, and 10oz is more than enough to get me thru the 120 days for more bud with the amount I smoke. Really would like to get a lb out of it!!
Negative only if way too short. Also negative if way too tall. As far as yield goes, I consider 1oz/sqft a success. 2oz/sqft is outstanding.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Negative only if way too short. Also negative if way too tall. As far as yield goes, I consider 1oz/sqft a success. 2oz/sqft is outstanding.
Yeah that's how I've been viewing it so that's good. Yeah honestly in a 4x4 if I can pull 16 out on first grow I'll consider that brilliant success. Then can start fine tuning from there. I think honestly for a first grow I'd rather have short and squat and able to support its buds. Just save that step of having to string everything up. Still, that'd be a nice problem to have I guess ☺️

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

These girls actually stretched more on their 11th day of flower than any day previously. Interesting to see if they have a few days of big stretch in them. I've pretty much filled all the holes in the net with the exception of a couple at the front, so the only way is up from here.

A4E6E6A3 19A9 4AD6 8A38 C6DDB5149A29

My two big girls at the back are loaded with top sites. Hoping they'll be my producers on this run.

212E4F6D 68E4 4EF7 99F2 124007971A2A
A201DAA3 6C4F 4166 8E1B B37A18062651

I'm still giving them no rest. Now that they've filled all the holes they can go for gold, but stretches were made to go sideways hehe

7C4D8A41 4028 42D4 A4FD 87422175317B

Really happy with plant structure but pissed that the hydro store would sell me 4 30 litre pots and 100 litres of Coco. I should have spotted it straight away, this would all be so much easier if they weren't a good 4" below the top of the pot. I'm happy that I've managed that obstacle alright and kept it nice and open under. Damn I'm ready to see some buds.

47452966 675F 4071 BFC8 9AD1972B1D8D

A8AF2137 929E 4829 B13D 43938CFFAF93

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Hi all, being my first grow it's really hard to know what is normal. I am on day 10 of 12/12 and just looking for some reassurance that all is well! ☺️

I am continuing pretty hard with the LST thru weeks 1-2, so a lot of the stretch has been forced sideways as you can see from the photo of day 1 of flower vs today (ignore the different filters haha). Just not seeing a lot of pistil hairs and wanting to make sure what I'm seeing is what I should be seeing. Any input much appreciated!
First grow!!!!your really good at this lol

Top Bottom