Am i overwatering strain specific?

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

Right guys, I'm running iws flood and drain 60/40 coco claypebbles mix. I've never had a problem when growing other strains but this time I've tried a strain that I've never grew before, my leaves were starting to fade and go like a lime green in colour, I thought maybe it was a lockout at first so I flushed through with plain ph water and starting a low dose, nothing happened. So I moved onto step two by dimming my lights down to 300w from 600w, nothing changed!
My temprature is sitting just nice at 25/26c. I was on two floods a day and now I've dropped back to one flood a day, what I have noticed (which I can't get my head around) they start to perk up before the flood is introduced, soon as its flooded about 4 plants in the system droop like crazy and a few other droop but perk up a few hours after. But about 4 of the plants stay drooping until about 13hr later. I don't know how I can be overwatering because I've flooded 3times a day before on a different strain and this timer has a 24hr schedule so what shall I do? It seems like when I let them get dryish they start to come alive??? Any help would be appreciated, im really baffled. Ph is at 5.8 letting it drift to 6.2. Thanks

Deforced

Deforced

Just to add, I was going turn the system off for a little past 24hr and let the medium dry out even more but I've read that letting coco dry out is a no go and that's what I've never done before, always kept it fully saturated. Thanks again.

Deforced

Deforced

20220103 212720

Latest posts

Top Bottom