Am I reading these correctly?

• Thread starter Wolters_88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolters_88

Wolters_88

So ya, they are turning from white to amber and still only this large. I’m only a few weeks from cutting and they are undersized correct? Like the size of a quarter each. Not going to fill out more? Please excuse my ignorance as this is my first grow.

Am i reading these correctly
Am i reading these correctly 2
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Hey, welcome to the Farm! ✌ Everyone had to do a first grow, and we all had to ask questions. Glad you're here.

Definitely take some pictures without that blurple light.
Give us some information on your feeding and care details. Temperatures, RH, pH, nutrients.

I think @growsince79 is suggesting that your existing lighting is not enough to encourage full flower growth. If you have a smartphone, install "Light Meter" by 'My Mobile Tools Dev' and check the light levels hitting your leaves. For bloom you are looking for readings in the 50k range. See: https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-how-to-use-a-lux-meter-to-increase-your-cannabis-yields-n977

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So ya, they are turning from white to amber and still only this large. I’m only a few weeks from cutting and they are undersized correct? Like the size of a quarter each. Not going to fill out more? Please excuse my ignorance as this is my first grow.
If you're judging by the pistils they're really only an early indicator you're going to need a 60 x magnification Loop and you're going to want to check the trichomes on the bud not on the Sugar Leaf, good luck

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Hey, welcome to the Farm! ✌ Everyone had to do a first grow, and we all had to ask questions. Glad you're here.

Definitely take some pictures without that blurple light.
Give us some information on your feeding and care details. Temperatures, RH, pH, nutrients.

I think @growsince79 is suggesting that your existing lighting is not enough to encourage full flower growth. If you have a smartphone, install "Light Meter" by 'My Mobile Tools Dev' and check the light levels hitting your leaves. For bloom you are looking for readings in the 50k range. See: https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-how-to-use-a-lux-meter-to-increase-your-cannabis-yields-n977

i have an iPhone and not android. Was informed it doesn’t work with them?

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Is there a specific par number I would want? I have a professional one for my reef tank.
I searched for "cannabis par bloom" and found this: https://growace.com/blog/why-is-par-rating-a-big-deal-for-indoor-grow-light-systems/

Don't focus on the trichomes looking cloudy. You posted concerns about the SIZE of the flowers, and we are trying to respond to that concern. The flower can keep growing for a long time after the trichomes change, so don't sweat that part. 😎

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

mancorn

mancorn

I would prefer they do keep growing. Did you see the pictures? The tricomes are all cloudy already.
I'm going to call that clear with a some cloudy (as opposed it being all cloudy). Still a ways out.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
there are 3 types of trichomes, your at first stage.

Top Bottom