Am I ready for harvest?

• Thread starter Moochie1966
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moochie1966

Moochie1966

First, I'm a newbie here, so I apologize if this post is in the wrong place.
I have 6 auto flowers, in a grow tent, and I'm on day 117. The literature on the strains all say 120 days total, so I know I'm reeeaaallly close to being "done". I've used one of those microscopes you can plug into a usb port, and I've taken pictures of my trichomes once a week, so now I have 3 photos of each strain showing how the trichomes are progressing. I want to harvest at peak potency, and not really going for highest yield, since I will have plenty of yield from these babies already. (YESSS!!!)
But I'm having a hard time determining "done-ness". I just cant tell if they're really done, or just almost done. Hard to tell if I'm seeing cloudiness, of if it's just outta focus and bad lighting!
So I'm uploading 3 photos. All are samples from the same plant, taken on July 10th, 19th, and last night, the 26th. Please chime in and tell me if you see "cloudy" or clear trichomes, and if you think I'm ready to harvest, especially based on the latest photo - the one you can see the bud turning purple. These are my Tangerine Dream plant.
Also not sure if I should harvest the tops, and leave the lower buds to mature more, or just take the whole plant.
Thanks.
Moochie

TANG 07 10 21
TANG 07 19 21
TANG 07 26 21
meltedhead

meltedhead

That is how I harvest mine.I see a couple amber trichs and they are at peak for me. I hope you enjoy your work.

Top Bottom