am i the only one who lives by d.m. zone

• Thread starter marky_has_mites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marky_has_mites

I am having wonderful results running zone in my uc. I have been reading a lot of posts and not a lot of folks are running zone, can I be the only zone lover here?

H

Horse

Zone is great, ditched the groovy hydro fungicide and Ill never look back.

B

Buddy Flowers

yes marky- you are the only one running zone in your UC

I

IVIars

Is d.m really as good as people say? I've ran a side by side comparison against g.h 3 part in aeroponic systems and I thought the g.h out performed the d.m. Im going to be switching to under current and thought id ask

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

is the new blue zone okay to run in the UC??? has anyone tried it yet???

F

FatFreddysKat

Nobody uses that stuff, I use plain water and my plants do just fine, well I lie, that zone does help!!!
Using DM One 1/2 strength and Zone a little over 1/2 strength(just 2 b on safe side, as I already screwed up once in beginning of bloom), but have not run anything different to really notice any difference, so I cant judge!!!Now that is the question, whos using DM's, 1 part , One? I think just me....but I didnt read EVERY post in UC threads, so anyone else???

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have added Dutch Master Zone to half of my UC systems going to give it a shot so far so good just make sure you turn off your air pumps, I will keep all informed on the ood and the bad...JACK

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Zone is great, ditched the groovy hydro fungicide and Ill never look back.

OK, Horse. Please esplain. What about the Zone convinced you that it kept the roots free of rot, better than the groovy stuff?

I have added Dutch Master Zone to half of my UC systems going to give it a shot so far so good just make sure you turn off your air pumps, I will keep all informed on the ood and the bad...JACK

Jack,
why do you recommend turning the air off? Is it just while mixing?

Thanks,

-TF:evilgrin0013:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hows the DM one treating you freddy
I use zone as well good stuff

F

FatFreddysKat

Hows the DM one treating you freddy
I use zone as well good stuff
I cant honestly complain, but have no comparison to anything else. I do know that it is as stable as I can get, I top off with tap and add zone wait, then add One and repeat again 3 days later, my ph stays within 5.6-5.9 and right now the ladies seem to be fine, all except overdoing nutes right off the bat in bloom.I'll be updating my grow in a few.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
OK, Horse. Please esplain. What about the Zone convinced you that it kept the roots free of rot, better than the groovy stuff?

Jack,
why do you recommend turning the air off? Is it just while mixing?

Thanks,

-TF:evilgrin0013:

The air needs to be turned off for at least 30 minutes if not there will be bubbles every where.. I found out the hard way when I walked in and it looked like my plants where taking a bubble bath..JACK:character0029:

B

BavarianFarmer

Too Bad my local store doesnt have zone on shelves:evilgrin0040:

Neither did mine... But it's stupid simple to go up and ask them to order you some which they would gladly do. Most of the big suppliers like sunlight supply ship to stores the next day.
Bavarian Farmer

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
The air needs to be turned off for at least 30 minutes if not there will be bubbles every where.. I found out the hard way when I walked in and it looked like my plants where taking a bubble bath..JACK:character0029:

dont you just mix the zone in your top off tank?

you really shouldnt be dumping zone straight into your epicenter

B

Bong Hit Willie

Jack/UCMENOW
If I'm using Hygrozyme and I want to switch to zone do I need to do a completle res change or can I just start topping off my res using zone? I haven't changed my res in 3-4 weeks so I don't know if there's any zyme left in there. My system is rock stable and don't want to mess with it unless I have to. So at what level do you use zone 1-2ml/gal? and do you add to daily top off or do you add weekly?
Thanks
BHW

Latest posts

Top Bottom