am i the only one who lives by d.m. zone

• Thread starter marky_has_mites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I'd drain and re-up your nutes including the zone. Balance er out and let er rip.

B

Bong Hit Willie

Okay, so once I have the system balanced out again how often do you add the zone ie do you add to daily top off (about 5-10 gals per day of nute mix)or wait a week and add new load of zone(50ml 1ml/per gal)?
Thanks
BHW

sdgrower

sdgrower

Jack/UCMENOW
If I'm using Hygrozyme and I want to switch to zone do I need to do a completle res change or can I just start topping off my res using zone? I haven't changed my res in 3-4 weeks so I don't know if there's any zyme left in there. My system is rock stable and don't want to mess with it unless I have to. So at what level do you use zone 1-2ml/gal? and do you add to daily top off or do you add weekly?
Thanks
BHW

Zone will kill off of your beneficials and enzymes. Add Zone to the res before you add your nutes. 1ml per gallon is a good place to start up to 2.5ml per gallon if you are having problems.
Cheers :animbong:

L

Loverocketer ~

I'm veggin' under HPS. Will this affect the growth normally experienced under a T-5, or METAL HALIDE?

deacon1503

deacon1503

I'm veggin' under HPS. Will this affect the growth normally experienced under a T-5, or METAL HALIDE?

Pretty sure this isn't the right thread for this question but u will definetly not get as good of growth using only hps during veg compared to MH or Flour.

B

Bong Hit Willie

Okay so I've changed my system out and now I'm running Zone,my ? is so once I have the system balanced out again how often do you add the zone ie do you add it to the daily top off (about 5-10 gals per day of nute mix add 1ml/gal Zone)or wait a week or two and add new load of Zone(50ml 1ml/per gal)?
The last thing I want to do is burn the shit out of my girls!

Thanks
BHW

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
daily in your top off

preferably use a top off rez

you can use one of those 27 gal black/yellow totes for a quick fix if your system isnt too big

if nothing else it gives you a couple days maintaining the level, ppm and ph

B

Bong Hit Willie

So If I add 10 gals a day to my res then I would add 10 ml of Zone everyday? Is there a toxic level of Zone? Since the plants are not using the zone what is the half life of zone, does it build up or fade away? What are the signs of toxicity?
Thanks
BHW

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you should be adding the zone to the water before you add the water to the epicenter - maybe your doing this, Im not clear on that

I think adding anything concentrated to the epicenter can be bad for your plants - especially the 2 closest to the epicenter

ph down, cal mag, nutes should be mixed to top off water and added that way to the system

even if your not using a top off res, just mix you water, zone and nutes to the ppm your running then ph it and add as needed

B

Bong Hit Willie

Motherlode
Yes I do pre-mix everything including Zone(1ml/gal) before adding it to my res, I don't use PH down or up nasty stuff! So it's okay to add zone everyday with my nute top off, cool, I'd think it would start to build up after a few weeks.
Thanks
BHW

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
cool mang - just making sure

I went 4 weeks before I swapped out the water, no issues that I can see

H

HannaMan

I wonder how it would be to go a full cycle without changing the water.

I bet its completely possible.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I wonder how it would be to go a full cycle without changing the water.

I bet its completely possible.

I dont doubt it

but i wonder if you had 2 systems side by side, everything being equal except you never change the water on one would there be any difference in yield, potency and/or flavor

D

DMsteppa

just did that...... a whole run... veg and bloom on one rez... no change outs....

in the future I think Ill do two or three throughout the whole cycle..... think I really hurt my yield by not doing any swaps

G

grow_dat_nasty

Hey Jack are you still running roots excel in the system you put the zone in? Or anyone else run these two products together, I hear different things about running these two products together. It made me a lil nervous and I droped my roots excel when I switched from hygrozyme to the zone, but I really like the roots excel and be nice to keep using

M

MediMary

I was wondering what that Ml. thanks for the insight dmsteppa

S

Stoner Smurf

I was wondering that to GrowNasty. Are Roots Excel and Zone mutually exclusive or can they be used in the same res? Someone told me they can't but I am pretty certain they can.

B

BavarianFarmer

I was wondering that to GrowNasty. Are Roots Excel and Zone mutually exclusive or can they be used in the same res? Someone told me they can't but I am pretty certain they can.

according to the HG rep you shouldn't. No h2o2 products.

Top Bottom