Am i the only one 3
Am i the only one 4
Am i the only one 5

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does Anyone do this when no smoke and in 7.5 week of flower onwards

Works good lol, not bad taste aswell considering the rush dry it pretty good
Get you a bit night. Fixes the urge to but 10 gram of shit of streets
View attachment 908486View attachment 908487View attachment 908488View attachment 908489View attachment 908490
I've done the microwave wet paper towel thing. For me it's not to much of an issue as I use a vaporizer so it doesn't Burt the bud anyhow and you can get away with smoking a bit wetter. But it does take longer to vaporize. I don't really do it often now because well I have other shit to smoke while I wait for it to finish.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I've done the microwave wet paper towel thing. For me it's not to much of an issue as I use a vaporizer so it doesn't Burt the bud anyhow and you can get away with smoking a bit wetter. But it does take longer to vaporize. I don't really do it often now because well I have other shit to smoke while I wait for it to finish.
I tried the microwave and kitchen rool trick really make bad smoke,, I find normal over good and I found this halogen oven works best 20 mins fry does the job,, sticking it in between energy said hg luhht bulb is ok takes ages this :(

Surely everyone on this site has done same sorts thingas for a smoke lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I tried the microwave and kitchen rool trick really make bad smoke,, I find normal over good and I found this halogen oven works best 20 mins fry does the job,, sticking it in between energy said hg luhht bulb is ok takes ages this :(

Surely everyone on this site has done same sorts thingas for a smoke lol
Oh I'm sure at some point we all have lol... Especially when just starting out. You know when we all had no patience and had to see how good our hard work was gonna be.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
That is the tried and true method of researching your product. Don't think of it as sneaking... think of it as a scientific measurement for later comparisons. At least it sounds good! Snipping off the small buds is a rite of passage... unless you have a big stash! Even if you already have a good stash, you can always justify it with the scientific comparison excuse. :)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That is the tried and true method of researching your product. Don't think of it as sneaking... think of it as a scientific measurement for later comparisons. At least it sounds good! Snipping off the small buds is a rite of passage... unless you have a big stash! Even if you already have a good stash, you can always justify it with the scientific comparison excuse. :)
So true... So true. now that you say that I have no been running new gear in a while so once I do here shortly I'm betting more than likely I will feel the need to do a scientific study on them

Top Bottom