Amateur grower needs help please

• Thread starter TheD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheD

TheD

I have a fruity pebble’s OG clone I showed first is yellowing and drying up have another MobyDick og I got from same guy and it’s doing fine does it maybe need nutes? And I have 2 more clones got from some where else that I know were heavily rooted cuz they were transplanted the day I took them. maybe I just got bad FP clone? Also have 1 mutant seedling as u can see in the end it’s MilkBonef2 worth trying to keep?Thanks! Also have 2 4x4 tents in garage and this is in my living room need help figuring out with plants to take where and do what I went over board and now have these and another 30 seedling in small Dixie cups all regular seeds except the 2 I have in the video that are in smart pots 5g also last photo of plant with brown in the leaves I accidentally wet when I was watering but I’m scared I topped maybe to many times or to soon? As u can see I think there’s I think 4 tops and least night I topped those 4 well I’m not sure if I fimmed or topped but I cut with scissors and left a little nub like I did the first time also only 1 left out the pack. Thanks in advance sorry for so many questions guys

Amateur grower needs help please
Amateur grower needs help please 2
Amateur grower needs help please 3
TheD

TheD

Next time start with a half cup of soil in case they stretch, then fill the cup.
Ok will do Actually Had those stretched seedlings in my humidity dome before taking them out the lil cube things and putting them in cups they were longer. What’s about the mutant? Keep around or no?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looking to trade a 6×6 hydocrunch tent for a 4×4 intrested?

Latest posts

Top Bottom