Amber Trichomes over 50% at Day 45 of Flowering. Ready?

• Thread starter threatco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ready to flush and harvest?

• Yes, ready to flush and harvest now.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, it still probably needs more time.

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
threatco

threatco

Hello farmers,

I have a little head-scratcher here. I have been growing this strain of NL#5xHaze for several cycles now. Normally I would struggle to find any amber trichomes before day 70, sometimes going until day 85 before it looked ready to me. The last month of which the buds would not grow noticeably bigger.

Now I have over 50% of the trichomes looking amber at day 45 since the lights got flipped to 12/12 on 4/20. The buds have grown noticeably in the past week and are almost as big as past grows, their lesser size is within expectations factoring in their shorter veg time and more effective scrogging which produced more colas per square foot.

The main difference this grow was these clones were taken using "monster cropping" technique, taken from a mother that was in full flowering, and then forced to reveg while rooting.

This situation seems odd to me. Not totally believing my eyes.

I am looking for people's opinions and observations on ripeness. Is it possible monster cropping facilitated accelerated maturing? Maybe this is more a result of environmental conditions? Think I should flush (hydroponics) and harvest soon, or wait? @Aqua Man @redshift75 @One drop @stoneyluv

60x pics taken from different sweet leaves cut from different buds, like marked below.

Inked20200604_183516_LI.jpg

Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 2
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 3
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 4
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 5
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 6
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 7
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 8
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 10
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 11
Amber trichomes over 50 at day 45 of flowering ready 12
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

I agree, wait it out... i wouldn't harvest it yet. i like to wait till the pistils are receding back in..

as a perpetual grower that does mostly cloning i work with the same strains over and over.. and they may be same dna and all that but a plant is a plant and they all grow just a little different. sometimes a strain will be ready at 10 weeks and sometimes she just needs a little more.

keep your foot on the gas because she is gonna put on more weight!!

Dr.B

Dr.B

Those amber trichomes though... Its weird to see them next to clear trichomes like that... I might chop... Definitely not the consensus here by far... But I might... I'd definitely be asking questions.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

threat, i was checkin out ur pics

got all excited to c a salt system, just to c the zealots' lips curl and their coffee spurt out their noses. finally!
dibbs!
don't try pouring poison about organics in the threat's ear! i called dibbs... threats on team salt! yay!

threat, u know how these guys make their girls sleep in dogshit, right? just look away.... keep walking
slowly
slowly.... don't make eye contact!
makes em aggressive...
that one drop guy... u notice the puffy jacket, with the led toggle in his hand? don't make any sudden moves... just keep comin and we'll have you back on the teeter totter, in no time!
the kingplus led has burned my ship, before. old thread? late to the party? probably flushing by now...
I'm forgetting more n more, now, but i wanted to c the rest of the plant and trichs... from various buds and perspective of said bud's location... the leaves, as well... i figure u prolly have duckfeet n single fingers; ain't so pretty, but i have no doubt u get results.... even if king fucked u, too.
i don't care for amber, but wouldn't kick it outta bed for eatin crackerz and depending on the rest of the plant... because ur in SALTWATER, like myElf [gives the big doggs the finger cause he's finally found one of his own, since the bastards GOT TO AQUAMAN... who later went on to become DIRTYBOY and mrs aqua's bitch, as well] and yeah... heard what the pistals were sayin... u can always do a quickie flush for a couple days, take a cheat bud and add another dash of salt; allowing the rest to finish in its time. i just don't like couch lock, but that could just b kingled fucking us with light n heat degradation... as i can't tell where the fuck on the plant these buds r and how close they r to the lying whore; the KING...
i noticed u have another thread on a rebuilt throttle body fuel injection system... otherwise known as a piece of shit, kingled... and i was wondering if this is ur first season post rebuild, giving them the communist red, their lights deserve and thought maybe... got a lil close... maybe u added a lil octane booster to the LEDs ur maybe getting to know, all over again n things got a lil hotter than those sonz of bitches usually make it for us n now u might need to social distance the plants a lil more religiously from those caulksuckerz at king

[an engine can b heard revving in the distance, followed by the predictable and costly, screech of tires... something about a sledgehammer procurement can b overhead from biker Sam's... ghetto sled returns with fat man holding sledgehammer... like the native kid in twilight, topless... holding intimidating tool... only fat...
he is seen, storming into a grow room, still just as intimidating n handsome, as the game of thrones guy in brimstone, only fat... two lights with crowns, can b seen... being tossed into the desert sunrise, with the last water droplet, in 300mi radius, glistening off the furry tip of a coyote penis... and metal, glass and piece of shit crowns, can be seen, flying in every direction as a sailor walks buy with his black and white english bulldog... blushing, from the new, profane vocabulary he gleaned from the experience... as he takes solace in seeing a fat man scream, hitting big toe, with sledgehammer...] hark, fair threatco... here comes another 2000° day, i won't b able to teeter totter. soab!!!
i know you'll lose bulk, but it doesn't sound like ur runnin low, on the strain. i think i went through this with med, previously and i ended up freakin as usual n doing A ONE MONTH FLUSH... to b more versatile as to when so i could just yank em, whenever. smoked like air. no complaints n aqua is cool with a 2 day flush... i just did one at 800ppm... seemed like the thing to do, at the time and actually worked. if i take my time with the curing, 2 day vs 800ppm... never could tell. tasted right... think i smoked some last night- no problemo.
besides tangent, i guess what I'm sayin is if ur not in a hurry to smoke it, being ebb n flow is gonna give u some flexibility the batshit crazies may not have.
I've flushed for weeks n had perfectly green leaves... not flushed n fucked em up so bad, they were already anorexic when flush time came. i wanted to c more of the plant. i didn't feel i had enough intel to cast a vote, with the choices ya fuct us with 😁.
i think ur two wks from original posting so... how'd it go?
i have similar lighting n too often... get lazy n snatch up clones, too late, or not at all. so pist i didn't clone, last go... really hurt my yr.
hey, when u mcrop... u cut the minimal flowerz off, r let em go to waste? think i left em last time n kicked myself for not piling up the whatever tray, like the question mark that hometown Buffett leaves me with, today, with some kinda std goin around where chix aren't so quick to unmask, anymore. bad for htown... bad for vip rooms... we're sposed to hack em... they looked so pretty, though! right? i keep forgetting, important shit n rather than google... nm... I'll just fucking forget, again. 50/50 on too late vs... a bitch, when i don't let em veg n still want a lil height

yeah, those pistals... scartchin my sack, too...

good morning!!!!

Last edited:
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A bit longer, if you have not flushed it out use cold water this will turn your pistols or if you did flush out ( i do about 10 days before chop) and it wants water give it cold water to turn your pistols, i would think done in next 10 days or so in my opinion, nice pics you must have a good camera.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

A bit longer, if you have not flushed it out use cold water this will turn your pistols or if you did flush out ( i do about 10 days before chop) and it wants water give it cold water to turn your pistols, i would think done in next 10 days or so in my opinion, nice pics you must have a good camera.
i haven't read that, anywhere man that's a real pearl, right there. thank you, far as the cold showa!
very cool
and all this time, i was just using light chasing sativa bitches and kingplusLED's, to flame thrower over em. no... that's very clever.

threatco

threatco

Dogshit and Kings. Chubbers with clubs.

It's a harsh thing we do. With these dirty whores.

My lady thinks I pay them too much attention.

Just a hobby, I reply. To the real one mind you.

Her look says hobbsession.

I don't care for her made-up words.

It's only a facial expression.

Can't argue with that.

These cheap tricks keep me guessing.

Who knows what they want?

I should by now.

Hate them with the H I stole from their heritage.

Sixth generation nuns.

Never knowing seed.

Still don't know what they need.

But she's reliable.

Hasn't left me yet.

As I haven't left the Kings

Yes, the Kings of lies.

Agreement murmured from all gathered.

The Kings still survive

Abrasive and scorching

A desert becomes a rainforest

Let loose a sigh of relief.

The taproot of insurrection is underway.

The powers that be are not impressed.

Every squinted eye saturating their ego

A fine steak is ruined on the outside

These troublesome skanks deserve it

Let them writhe I say

Every bit of it will dance with Sir Butane

At the end of the day...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes I use ice cold water in my flush it brings the wooly coat event as I call it makes the crystal glitter .od

Top Bottom