Amber Trichomes with clear before cloudy?

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Howdy,
So I have some black dog kush x ? from bag seed in eighth week of flower. I am checking everyday and and getting amber without much cloudiness. Sorry I don't have a good camera to take a close up. It is what it is. I have never encountered this before. I had a top bug break off on accident a couple of weeks ago. I smoked it and it was pretty potent for being so early. Any I idea what could cause this? Thanks

Amber trichomes with clear before cloudy
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Howdy,
So I have some black dog kush x ? from bag seed in eighth week of flower. I am checking everyday and and getting amber without much cloudiness. Sorry I don't have a good camera to take a close up. It is what it is. I have never encountered this before. I had a top bug break off on accident a couple of weeks ago. I smoked it and it was pretty potent for being so early. Any I idea what could cause this? Thanks
https://calgarycmmc.com/ebooks p q ...ke - Marijuana Botany - An Advanced Study.pdf check out chapter 4

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I have heard that too much N at the end of flower will do this. I have not confirmed this, could be completely wrong "forum wisdom" but I have heard it said by people I consider to be experts.

what is your grow style and nutrients?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have heard that too much N at the end of flower will do this. I have not confirmed this, could be completely wrong "forum wisdom" but I have heard it said by people I consider to be experts.

U following me? Lmao

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

what is your grow style and nutrient

Some trichromes will mature quickly at first,some strains trichromes mature faster than others etc,they do it all through flowering so the plan is proper timing and anticipation because they keep maturing after the cut as well and the resin gets harder. I take samples at stages of maturity and log it for the next run if I use clones. Every plant is different,then i know what stage I prefer.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Organic living soil earth dust indoor five gallon pots with soil water only grow. I’m a simple man….

Top Bottom