Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

This is in the tent? If so, what's your supply of wire coat hangers like? In general my first idea is a suspension model.
That’s what I was thinking. Tension/suspension. We don’t have many wire coat hangers but I can probably finagle something with what I have to attach/hold it up. Maybe fashion a shelf of shorts with the wire as well. Or at least a cradle of sorts for the cups and such.

amekins

amekins

My little baskets arrived to get some of my other plants and seedlings off the floor of the tent. More space. They can be raised or lowered.
24207B5F 2223 431E BDA7 B33A6C02CDCB

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Man, I've been on the hunt for some legit cat piss for a while... Had it in high school, and forever been on the hunt for seeds ever since.
Seedsman had, and may still. Not sure.
honestly the best high for my ailments.
secretly I started to kinda like the smell after a while, cause I knew what it meant.😂
It’s a terp that usually subsides (some) as it cures.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Pacific seed bank. Same seeds I ran I think. Dutchman.

That same seed bank that says they have essentially every strain that exists, including pure G13? No judgement, but I don't trust Pacific Seed Bank's gear at all. None of their breeders are on other sites, but they have names like Dutchman and DNA Crew that sound an awful lot like knockoffs of well-known breeders. Or names like Norcal Farms or Mendocino Farms that, while I'm not saying that they definitively don't exist, don't have any google presence.

I'm not saying that nothing they sell is legit, but I wouldn't pay for it. There are enough red flags on there to make me think that they're just buying bulk seeds from Europe and rebranding/relabeling them.

Madmax

Madmax

The cat ...LOL... cracked me up 😍

Looks again...its a picture...put bong down and steps away from it 😂

Looks again..it is your cat ...LOL..

Top Bottom