Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

And some of your BP X M which I just partook of said totally best tasting and cleanest stone strain I've had in many years my wife said it's like we went back home to Nimbin staying at your Mum's & Dad's and smoked there weed .
Hey one , yea that was the report I got from everyone , little finicky to grow , ( blue power X mango) but amazing clear fresh happy buzz ...
If you put the scraggly sativa look aside ..... She burns first class
I think a lot of the mango leaning plants are like that , we had 8 friends at the table , no one could make sensible conversation , we were just cracking up laughing at everything .....it was a nice feeling

amekins

amekins

My friend who brought and picked me up made me fried egg and cheese sandwiches for the ride home. ❤️ In my best “I love you, man” voice I thanked her for always being my friend. New diverticulosis dx, but otherwise nothing new. Nap time.

dire wolf

dire wolf

My friend who brought and picked me up made me fried egg and cheese sandwiches for the ride home. ❤ In my best “I love you, man” voice I thanked her for always being my friend. New diverticulosis dx, but otherwise nothing new. Nap time.
Thanks for letting me temporarily hijack your thread 🍕
Happy everything went well !

dire wolf

dire wolf

My friend who brought and picked me up made me fried egg and cheese sandwiches for the ride home. ❤ In my best “I love you, man” voice I thanked her for always being my friend. New diverticulosis dx, but otherwise nothing new. Nap time.
But no bacon or ham in the sandwich ? You sure she's your friend 😜

dire wolf

dire wolf

Well the least I can do is send you some flowers .......

amekins

amekins

Well the least I can do is send you some flowers .......View attachment 1114099
Thank you. So my sandwiches were delicious. And they were on fluffy squishy delicious white bread. They tasted so good but were so bad for my blood sugar. So went to sleep and woke up from really bad pvcs from low blood glucose. Now my brain is total trash for the day from a migraine, lack of sleep, propofol, getting stoned and my brain enduring a prolonged low blood glucose. Nope, no decisions for me today.

amekins

amekins

One of those "bubble tea and binge watching" days?
I’ve never had bubble tea (what is it?) but I’m definitely binge watching YouTube videos (currently an ATK Gear Heads on knife sharpeners) and stressing about the cold wet outside and the plants. And wanting good shortbread cookies but not having the wherewithal to make them. My head is very swimmy.

amekins

amekins

The purple punch stayed in the closet tonight to prepare for harvesting Tuesday. I was making my infused buttermints and my kiddo (who will be 21 in January) asked about them and decided to taste a small one. I was so surprised and just wanted to be nonchalant about it. But what if my kid finally finds some mental relief with cannabis??? I can hope.

amekins

amekins

Happy 4/20, bitches. Purple punch was harvested this morning after 48 hours of darkness. She’s hanging upside down whole in an effort to slow down drying time. Two tiny buds fell off so they got nuked to dry and smoked. And at first I was disappointed. Sitting here now, though, I’m wondering how I got this stoned on that little. It killed my throat and I imagine I’ll stop coughing at some point.
3D81969D 3E63 49F1 B257 068812885B17
E3CE1D25 EC08 4C12 A788 3B3995725718
D2D9D986 B303 43C1 B32C 332685B7BA01
A5B7EDEF 454B 4551 9BBD 289D7155D3FF

Moshmen

Moshmen

Happy 4/20, bitches. Purple punch was harvested this morning after 48 hours of darkness. She’s hanging upside down whole in an effort to slow down drying time. Two tiny buds fell off so they got nuked to dry and smoked. And at first I was disappointed. Sitting here now, though, I’m wondering how I got this stoned on that little. It killed my throat and I imagine I’ll stop coughing at some point. View attachment 1115359View attachment 1115360View attachment 1115361View attachment 1115362
Nice work ! Congrats - looks super tasty

Top Bottom