Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Today our property management company decided to tell me I have things on my balcony I should not. I was told plants needed to be in proper planters and not on any crates. I fucking hate this place now. I was also told I have large bags of dirt. That one I laughed at because there is literally nothing being grown in soil out there. It’s all coco coir and it’s kept in compressed dry blocks inside. Anyway, this little seedling popped up in my maglia rosa tomato plant. I have no idea what it is but I’m hoping it’s one of @Kanzeon’s seeds and it’s female. I’ve got clones that were taken of the indoor flowering plants. A few rooted after a couple of weeks in water in the kitchen window. Lots of stuff. I’d love for some of it to be ready already. Could have smoked a massive blunt after that phone call this morning.
99C8590C 4E18 46F1 BAB1 A31C0DBA1197
C052395B 4684 4145 9992 FDD85030ACB3
A91D501D BEEF 474F 9DE8 B5A086311D99

Madbud

Madbud

Most condos you own from the walls in, the association is responsible for the exterior. Your balcony is a grey area but i suspect they maintain it with the rest of what’s outside your unit. Is the balcony on your deed? And then you have the whole “visible from a public area”, even tho the walkways and road are owned by the association they might be considered public. They might overlook a couple tomato planters but you crossed somebody’s tolerance threshhold.

amekins

amekins

Most condos you own from the walls in, the association is responsible for the exterior. Your balcony is a grey area but i suspect they maintain it with the rest of what’s outside your unit. Is the balcony on your deed? And then you have the whole “visible from a public area”, even tho the walkways and road are owned by the association they might be considered public. They might overlook a couple tomato planters but you crossed somebody’s tolerance threshold.
Yup. It is all private property and I was told that the balconies structure is maintained by the association. What is allowed on it isn’t specified but we are told it is ours to enjoy and ours alone.

Madbud

Madbud

I would interpret public to include those common areas, legally you don’t have a “pot” to piss in.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just breathe and keep on keeping on Amy your made of better stuff that God damn body cooperation your dealing with . Sorry Chook .

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Sure would be a shame if that property management company didn't get their last couple months of rent once you've found a new place. A damn shame.

amekins

amekins

I would interpret public to include those common areas, legally you don’t have a “pot” to piss in.
Nope. It is not public property. They just don’t like it looking anything but pristine, but what is on my balcony is within bylaws…they’ll have a legal fight if they come after that. And I don’t believe they will or they would have already. But they are determined to piss me off.

Madbud

Madbud

Nope. It is not public property. They just don’t like it looking anything but pristine, but what is on my balcony is within bylaws…they’ll have a legal fight if they come after that. And I don’t believe they will or they would have already. But they are determined to piss me off.
I’d have to read your condo docs, they are usually pretty specific about gas grills, furniture, holiday decorations and plants on the balcony. Even tho the common areas are private property, the public, including Johnny Law, has free access. Wishing you the best but expecting the worst.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

I’d have to read your condo docs, they are usually pretty specific about gas grills, furniture, holiday decorations and plants on the balcony. Even tho the common areas are private property, the public, including Johnny Law, has free access. Wishing you the best but expecting the worst.
Our entire complex is private property with posted signs. I retyped the bylaws for the board years ago. grills, privacy banners, are forbidden. I hear what you’re saying, but their time to give me written warning was then. We are specifically forbidden from grills and privacy banners. At this point, it would be harassment.
BD4F5015 218B 42B6 A336 03A2CFCAABD3
987EA419 F7D8 4126 9D5E D8596A88CFD1

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

I have to laugh. This morning as I was watering plants, the property management van drives by and stops. Says hello. Gets out to talk to me and I’m waiting to be given shit. But nope, he’s just 31-year-old guy who saw my autos growing and wanted to talk to me. I told him why I thought he was there and he said “nah, but Eileen is the devil.” Glad to know it wasn’t just me. He grows. And now, he’s hitting on me. I’m flattered but seriously, he has a 2.5 year old and he is 31 to my decrepit body 53.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I have to laugh. This morning as I was watering plants, the property management van drives by and stops. Says hello. Gets out to talk to me and I’m waiting to be given shit. But nope, he’s just 31-year-old guy who saw my autos growing and wanted to talk to me. I told him why I thought he was there and he said “nah, but Eileen is the devil.” Glad to know it wasn’t just me. He grows. And now, he’s hitting on me. I’m flattered but seriously, he has a 2.5 year old and he is 31 to my decrepit body 53.
Images 2

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
He grows. He’s bringing me flower. I’m dry. Had to tell him my kid is home since he was upfront about wanting to give me a titty twister 😂 It’s been over 7 years since I was intimate with anyone and my nervous system interprets orgasm as painful pins and needles. If he can get past that? More power to him.
Any guy that mentions giving you a titty twister to hit on you either:

a) Isn't going to get you anywhere near an orgasm.

or

b) Is going to be really into you wincing in pain when you orgasm.

Let us know how it goes. 😼

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

While my house was still being built, and was just a frame and a roof, my homeowners association sent me a letter saying I was violating regulations by subletting my home to someone else, without getting permission from the HOA.

It was the start of a beautiful relationship.

amekins

amekins

While my house was still being built, and was just a frame and a roof, my homeowners association sent me a letter saying I was violating regulations by subletting my home to someone else, without getting permission from the HOA.

It was the start of a beautiful relationship.
Omg. Seriously?????

He brought me critical kush and I told him he would need to behave like a gentleman and he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom