Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Decrease your ratio of sugar to flour and fat. Remember that sugar is a liquid for baking purposes, so the flour and fat are what comprise the structure of the cookie. Too thin = not enough structure = too much sugar in relation to flour and fat.
Hey Julia Child, We eat Keto. got any actually 'good' recipes? We want to infuse them all. Infused bacon for breakfast.

amekins

amekins

Hey Julia Child, We eat Keto. got any actually 'good' recipes? We want to infuse them all. Infused bacon for breakfast d
If you're looking for "good" recipes, look away from keto. 😆

If you want to infuse something, just infuse some bacon fat and brush some on whatever you're eating.
This 100%. Or just cook with your infused coconut or olive oil or infused bacon fat.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey Julia Child, We eat Keto. got any actually 'good' recipes? We want to infuse them all. Infused bacon for breakfast.
I love the movie Julia and Julia!😍 beef bourguignon omg! I’ve made it three times and it’s just sooo good! Will make again this winter.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

This has been my theme song since my divorce in the late 90’s lol.
@ComfortablyNumb just played this video and now that line "OH DANNY BOY! OH DANNY BOY!" is STUCK in my freakin' head! 🤯🤣

PLUS...lol...Flashback when I was in high school...I'm sure every school had "da wall" 😄...You know da one, with "da boyz" sitting on da wall whistling/hooting/howlering 😄 at all the girls passing by...Yeah, THAT wall...LOL...Well, we also had one of those walls where us girls would sometimes sit and do the same things when "da boyz" would pass by! 👍😄 Well, one of our friends would SING THAT "Oh Danny Boy" line to the boys that was......EXTRA-Special 🙃😉 while motioning him to come on over to her, OH da STORIES she'd share....🤣

amekins

amekins

Stitches out, new cast. New hardware

3B0ECDC0 BD3B 4EDF AE04 782810B7CC64
BDD760D9 6212 45FA A791 2918E238BC54
04700D06 8926 4BE9 8D5B 8E8A9B9D8975

What they took out.
326673F6 26E2 4DD8 9370 7051E6305DC9
AF4140BC 6207 4BC2 873E D0120E08F924

What they put in.
B8676D57 8B2C 4B7A AA46 3791EB5C29D9
FBFEE792 96FA 4CAC 89A3 80A824EDCEEB
50B39173 9A0A 46AB A7AE C272BD48AE6D

amekins

amekins

Great news Amy..I remember when i broke my leg many yrs ago when they took the plaster off my leg had scales lol..mums knitting needle got a workout 😃..
I have peeled off so much thick peeling skin off my forefoot. I try not to poke much down where I can’t see because there are still steristrips over the incision. If I poke that open it would be bad. I had a suture abscess last time.

amekins

amekins

Hope you'll be walkin much better after it heals Amy, I never had a broken leg or arm or anything so I feel lucky. I got some spare buds to try my hand at cookie making. Hang in there,SS
This was my third foot surgery on that foot. My knee has been operated on twice, part of my cervical spine is fused, and my hands and wrists have each been operated on at least once. My joints and nerves are a mess.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I have peeled off so much thick peeling skin off my forefoot. I try not to poke much down where I can’t see because there are still steristrips over the incision. If I poke that open it would be bad. I had a suture abscess last time.
Yea, I got a feeling your going to have some weird thick scarring in that area anyhow, cause the flesh seems to be so thin in that region. Keep those steristrips on as long as you can. Don't poke for God's sake, if you insist use something soft, like a wood cue tip. I bet the itching is pretty bad.

One thing you can do is use something like Benadryl, hydroxyzine, diphenhydramine, gabapentin, hydrocortisone for itching. But it might be best to take it preventively, and not let it build up. Some of those medications will make you drowsy, and will also cause dry mouth, so keep that in mind. Topical anti-inflammatory's might help too, if you can rub it on the tips/base of your foot.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Great news Amy..I remember when i broke my leg many yrs ago when they took the plaster off my leg had scales lol..mums knitting needle got a workout 😃..
I had a hip spica cast from toes to hip for over a year and a half once when I was a kid from a busted femur. Wore out a shoe, from a pair of tennis shoes, actually. I looked funny walking around with one new shoe, and one very worn afterwards.

We were so poor my dad gave me a pair of channel lock plyers and a piece of a hacksaw blade with tape wrapped around it too cut off my cast in the woods.
We can't afford to go to the doctor and get this thing off you kid...🐣 Go sit on that log and break out of your shell.

I was happy to be rid of that thing by any means possible; and my leg stunk like old cheese. Even the skin was molting; I think that last cast was probably 4 or 6 months old, by the time it finally came off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom