Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

The blue cheese autoflower seed, though it started to germinate, managed to get a taproot that stunted or something and just curled back into itself and failed to progress. I have a cutting of the purple punch, and I decided to try germinating a Grower’s Choice Tangerine Dream Autoflower.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
The blue cheese autoflower seed, though it started to germinate, managed to get a taproot that stunted or something and just curled back into itself and failed to progress. I have a cutting of the purple punch, and I decided to try germinating a Grower’s Choice Tangerine Dream Autoflower.
That’s unfortunate. Fallen soldiers.
I prefer not handling seeds with taproots. I don’t use the paper towel. Soak. Pop in media. Done. Went 19/20 on last batch.
Mr. G

amekins

amekins

Purple punch had early morning church service apparently. ❤️
9A14CEF5 139C 41B5 9105 9D8151D969E6
30034736 70CF 4A87 8F77 3691C3BBF447

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
PP lookin good...I'm bummed that I didn't get the Purple Punch on my last Seedsman order, they ran out and stuck me with Blueberry...just what I need...more Blueberry lol
Ya. Just ordered some stock with seedsman. Sent blueberry and white widow freebies.

Mr. G

amekins

amekins

Everyone got a little water today. I uppotted the blue dream af and went ahead and put the cracked tangerine dream af seed into its home. First time using coco. It reminds me of all the shit I have to remove from my water basin vacuum. The blue dream is still a seedling for another week, but because it’s coco, I’m assuming a light (at least) feed will be needed every watering, yes?
E6E9DC2D 222B 434B 89AC 26811CA8DF8F

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Everyone for a little water today. I uppotted the blue dream af and went ahead and put the cracked tangerine dream af seed into its home. First time using coco. It reminds me of all the shit I have to remove from my water basin vacuum. The blue dream is still a seedling for another week, but because it’s coco, I’m assuming a light (at least) feed will be needed every watering, yes? View attachment 1078641
Yes a light feeding.

Top Bottom