Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

Fredericksburg.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/04/15/virginia-marijuana-cbd-youngkin-delta8/

I hope you don’t regret the move. Just today I read this discouraging WaPo article about how Va’s governor is dragging us back to the days of regressive cannabis laws. Yet he fails to clearly articulate how a legally grown plant, once harvested, won’t instantly become a basis for a felony charge and 10 years in prison.

I guess it’s ok to grow up to 4 plants per household, just don’t dare harvest them.

amekins

amekins

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/04/15/virginia-marijuana-cbd-youngkin-delta8/

I hope you don’t regret the move. Just today I read this discouraging WaPo article about how Va’s governor is dragging us back to the days of regressive cannabis laws. Yet he fails to clearly articulate how a legally grown plant, once harvested, won’t instantly become a basis for a felony charge and 10 years in prison.

I guess it’s ok to grow up to 4 plants per household, just don’t dare harvest them.
I’m hoping overall the federal status changes fairly soon but states’ legal status was crucial in my decision-making of where to go.

sambapati

sambapati

I’m hoping overall the federal status changes fairly soon but states’ legal status was crucial in my decision-making of where to go.
You can keep the stems and fan leaves and turn all the buds into the governor's office -- he would probably appreciate the gesture. IMHO even if you're in a 'legal' state the old rules apply. Tell nobody your business and I mean no one except here in a sanctuary zone. Never grow a plant that anyone outside your house can see. If you share weed with someone that deserves it you can say a friend gave it to you and you're just passing it on......Sink lips loose ships or something like that. Good luck in Old Virginy

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You can keep the stems and fan leaves and turn all the buds into the governor's office -- he would probably appreciate the gesture. IMHO even if you're in a 'legal' state the old rules apply. Tell nobody your business and I mean no one except here in a sanctuary zone. Never grow a plant that anyone outside your house can see. If you share weed with someone that deserves it you can say a friend gave it to you and you're just passing it on......Sink lips loose ships or something like that. Good luck in Old Virginy
loose lips sinks ships

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Agree fully; the fed's don't seem to mind; and have left it for the states to sort for themselves... same as abortion rights... it appears; but not as far along😞

The bright side is this; even if you get caught your likely to not face much... unless your in a real "shithole state" like Mississippi; South Dakota; or Texas... ignorant unevolved backward regions like that; and other bible belt "safe spaces"...for the American Taliban's among us.... counties; cities... where the religious zealots thrive...

We are their evil stepchild's; after all; they will always hate us... THEY ARE AFRAID WE WILL CARRY THIER CILDREN OFF INTO THE CLOUDS.
here is the caveat; do not feed it to them; it is our medicine; and the law's will adjust themselves; give them a double nothing... Neither purchased; or sold.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Maybe not such a bad thing.
Agreed; it's called separation of powers bubba; and it's very American.... concept. Lot's of people have given their lives to preserve this. It's what makes us; us...

Personally; I love living on the dark side of the moon. It's not what we would choose (choose, choose) to do (to do, to do)

amekins

amekins

The two blue dream plants have been harvested and the squirt plant is now getting its couple of days of darkness before I harvest it. The buds are small but frosty.

And if you know anything about me in my life, if shit can go wrong it does. The home in Fredericksburg isn’t happening because after I had made my offer and it had been accepted and we were scheduling an inspection just for my own purposes, the square footage had to be confirmed. Instead of 1200 ft.² as stated, it is 754 ft2, which is smaller than where I am now. So a new search begins with a lot less time. And VA doesn’t seem to have any affordable options (or my realtor there is just done and this isn’t worth her time). I have an offer in on a new manufactured home in NH in the mountains. Time is of the essence as I have to be out of here no later than July 5.

Blue Dream
2444DF2C A20B 4E6F BD55 FD10162CF470
1310AB3A 6688 46EE 8F05 2A6E3E33F289

Squirt
14A1A065 22A7 4E68 92D3 18586FD1E985
E71EFFD7 0418 4A37 AD71 543C1191B87D
1958446A 18C0 40F5 9CE6 A997CDA3A489
C47A7E5E EC3F 403A B259 FB739F0457D5

TSD

TSD

Can’t even grow medical in NH. Listing being off by 500SF is ridiculous, did they include the parking space?
Which is ridic considering their state motto is "Live Free or Die" can ride a motorcycle with no helmet but by God don't smoke a dubie! They recently decriminalization and are surrounded by legal states, so it's only a matter of time.

amekins

amekins

Can’t even grow medical in NH. Listing being off by 500SF is ridiculous, did they include the parking space?
Tell me about it. It’s legal for me to medically use it but not grow it but I am hoping that that changes. So I guess I’ll probably end up getting another tent and just grow more inside. I don’t know how the fuck they messed up the square footage except the owner just said 1200 feet and the realtor didn’t do his due diligence and then when it was time to confirm the square footage suddenly the MLS listing changed. No one even told me about it. I just looked at the listing and saw the change and was freaked out. I did make a new offer based on the new square footage and they rejected it so. But I just got word this morning that my offer for the home in New Hampshire has been accepted and I should be in there before the end of June.

sambapati

sambapati

Tell me about it. It’s legal for me to medically use it but not grow it but I am hoping that that changes. So I guess I’ll probably end up getting another tent and just grow more inside. I don’t know how the fuck they messed up the square footage except the owner just said 1200 feet and the realtor didn’t do his due diligence and then when it was time to confirm the square footage suddenly the MLS listing changed. No one even told me about it. I just looked at the listing and saw the change and was freaked out. I did make a new offer based on the new square footage and they rejected it so. But I just got word this morning that my offer for the home in New Hampshire has been accepted and I should be in there before the end of June.
I lived in Amherst NH for 7 winters in which I bought and stacked hardwood for my Vermont Castings Vigilant stove because it really was cold and snowy, except the Fall, which is magical and gorgeous, Ongonquit Beach is really nice in the summer close to the NH, ME border. Front wheel or 4 wheel vehicles only, Subaru was a best seller back then and Saab because they had heated seats.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi, I've been reading along for a bit, What part of NH.......We spend the night in Gorham every few years on our way to or from Ottawa from Nova Scotia. It's an alternative route for us rather than stay on the boring TransCanada highway system. I like it up there, Good Chinese buffet at night next to the motel, waking up in the morning in the valley, snow on the hills chilly as fk in the morning but real pretty......McD's and off we go...lol

Top Bottom