Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

I lived in Amherst NH for 7 winters in which I bought and stacked hardwood for my Vermont Castings Vigilant stove because it really was cold and snowy, except the Fall, which is magical and gorgeous, Ongonquit Beach is really nice in the summer close to the NH, ME border. Front wheel or 4 wheel vehicles only, Subaru was a best seller back then and Saab because they had heated seats.
I’ve been to Meredith, NH and Ogunquit, ME. Bike week in Laconia will be busy up there, as will be the fall.

amekins

amekins

Hi, I've been reading along for a bit, What part of NH.......We spend the night in Gorham every few years on our way to or from Ottawa from Nova Scotia. It's an alternative route for us rather than stay on the boring TransCanada highway system. I like it up there, Good Chinese buffet at night next to the motel, waking up in the morning in the valley, snow on the hills chilly as fk in the morning but real pretty......McD's and off we go...lol
Meredith, just north of Laconia.

Madbud

Madbud

NH just voted down the adult use bill again yesterday but you’ll be good on the down low. Good luck on the move. Meredith is nice, used to drive thru on the way to White Lake.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Agree fully; the fed's don't seem to mind; and have left it for the states to sort for themselves... same as abortion rights... it appears; but not as far along😞

The bright side is this; even if you get caught your likely to not face much... unless your in a real "shithole state" like Mississippi; South Dakota; or Texas... ignorant unevolved backward regions like that; and other bible belt "safe spaces"...for the American Taliban's among us.... counties; cities... where the religious zealots thrive...

We are their evil stepchild's; after all; they will always hate us... THEY ARE AFRAID WE WILL CARRY THIER CILDREN OFF INTO THE CLOUDS.
here is the caveat; do not feed it to them; it is our medicine; and the law's will adjust themselves; give them a double nothing... Neither purchased; or sold.

I think Mississippi passed something in 2/22.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Meredith, just north of Laconia.
Hi, I just looked at that area We've only been down the highway 93, So not close really but lake district around Meredith right on the lake side looks like real nice area of the country. Great time of year for the move, exciting times, scary too but when its time for a change its an adventure. I get butterflies thinking about it.....I'll bet you do too.....lol.......good luck.

amekins

amekins

NH has legal medical weed but I have yet to determine how to get a card or find dispensaries in NH. I have one of the few conditions NH considers medical weed useful for.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
NH has legal medical weed but I have yet to determine how to get a card or find dispensaries in NH. I have one of the few conditions NH considers medical weed useful for.
I've been hiding in the shadows for 55 years and even though it's faux legal we're allowed 4 plants, I'm not going to let them know I smoke or grow. My Doctor knows, I have medical reasons for its use and so does my wife but I don't think letting the gov know is going to make it safer for me to grow our needs.

If We do get caught growing more than 4 I'm hoping our medical needs mitigate any penalties. I'm pretty sure for us the chance of getting raided is pretty low. It wouldn't be a trophy bust...lol.....2 disabled seniors busted for having a few too many plants they use for their medicine would be more embarrassing for them I'd think / hope.

Maine is a legal state no chance of looking there eh? or too late now.

TSD

TSD

I've been hiding in the shadows for 55 years and even though it's faux legal we're allowed 4 plants, I'm not going to let them know I smoke or grow. My Doctor knows, I have medical reasons for its use and so does my wife but I don't think letting the gov know is going to make it safer for me to grow our needs.

If We do get caught growing more than 4 I'm hoping our medical needs mitigate any penalties. I'm pretty sure for us the chance of getting raided is pretty low. It wouldn't be a trophy bust...lol.....2 disabled seniors busted for having a few too many plants they use for their medicine would be more embarrassing for them I'd think / hope.

Never tell the government more than absolutely necessary....they probably know everything about everyone anyway lol.

amekins

amekins

I was looking there as well and this came up first.

amekins

amekins

Tuesday is propane installation. Closing date is June 24. Move date is June 30. The kiddo graduated and was acknowledged on stage with 43 other students. She was one of only 11 to graduate summa cum laude. Sometimes I am so incredibly honored and amazed that I raised this beautiful and amazingly smart human being. She’s kind, she’s fun, and she’s just a good and kind human. She leaves on Monday for Columbus, Ohio (number theory math camp counselor for 6 weeks), and then heads to Bloomington, Indiana to start her mathematics PhD program. I’m hoping I can convince her to come home for winter break.

I’m ready for this move to be done. I want to get back to things that bring me some quality of life.

I’m waiting for a seed to germinate and I have two other plants in veg that I intend to give away just before I move and after I take a couple of clones. And I also ordered a whole new tent set up because I’m gonna have a veg tent and a flower tent and I’m not gonna worry about transferring between the two and that makes me pretty fucking happy.

amekins

amekins

I figure there's 6 or 7 people in my life that know I grow 3 are family......and you folks here so don't spread the word..shhhhh...lol edit....and the electric company I use triple what my neighbors use.
The laugh is for the electric company. I literally just bought a new grow tent and set up before I move because I want both of them established and using electricity as soon as I arrive in New Hampshire so there isn’t suddenly some dramatic change but it’s just always been higher usage if that makes sense.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

It's legal where I'm at but I don't let people know I'm growing it, and my wife don't even like me being on this site to show pictures, but I enjoy the cannabis plant and think it's beautiful, I've been growing off and on for 45 years. It's something I like and I don't bother no one, so its just something for me to do with PTSD and TBI and I use it for sleeping. Cannabis has had a bad rap for a long time. I don't sell it but do give it to a few old farts. Happy growing.

amekins

amekins

The laugh is for the electric company. I literally just bought a new grow tent and set up before I move because I want both of them established and using electricity as soon as I arrive in New Hampshire so there isn’t suddenly some dramatic change but it’s just always been higher usage if that makes sense.
My thoughts exactly.

sambapati

sambapati

My thoughts exactly.
That makes sense in a parallel universe like the Live Freeze and Die state. No one will ever know and we won't tell them either. We used to make Tequilla slushes when the power went out using snow in the backyard with our neighbors. Some of the nicest people you'll meet and no one ever said an unkind word to me in the 7 years I lived there.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Plus the way things are today some one would kill you for a good crop, if they kill people just for 20 bucks. So that's why my wife don't like things to be posted, there's people smart enough to track your ip address to know where you are at. That's what I have been told anyways. So I don't really know how safe things put up here is safe or not.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Tuesday is propane installation. Closing date is June 24. Move date is June 30. The kiddo graduated and was acknowledged on stage with 43 other students. She was one of only 11 to graduate summa cum laude. Sometimes I am so incredibly honored and amazed that I raised this beautiful and amazingly smart human being. She’s kind, she’s fun, and she’s just a good and kind human. She leaves on Monday for Columbus, Ohio (number theory math camp counselor for 6 weeks), and then heads to Bloomington, Indiana to start her mathematics PhD program. I’m hoping I can convince her to come home for winter break.

I’m ready for this move to be done. I want to get back to things that bring me some quality of life.

I’m waiting for a seed to germinate and I have two other plants in veg that I intend to give away just before I move and after I take a couple of clones. And I also ordered a whole new tent set up because I’m gonna have a veg tent and a flower tent and I’m not gonna worry about transferring between the two and that makes me pretty fucking happy.

Good for you...two tents you say!

Now you'll be kickin some ass...hope all goes well for you...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Plus the way things are today some one would kill you for a good crop, if they kill people just for 20 bucks. So that's why my wife don't like things to be posted, there's people smart enough to track your ip address to know where you are at. That's what I have been told anyways. So I don't really know how safe things put up here is safe or not.
With so many of us growing now its very unlikely a small time grower would be targeted by anyone. I was where you are now just a few years ago too. I was afraid of the man coming down on me so I didn't come to sites like this for fear of tracking...We can be killed by nutters any time but for a bit of pot chance are slim .....me thinks anyways. Its always saver living under the bed but it gets boring and there's so little head room.....just saying.😁
😁

sambapati

sambapati

Do
With so many of us growing now its very unlikely a small time grower would be targeted by anyone. I was where you are now just a few years ago too. I was afraid of the man coming down on me so I didn't come to sites like this for fear of tracking...We can be killed by nutters any time but for a bit of pot chance are slim .....me thinks anyways. Its always saver living under the bed but it gets boring and there's so little head room.....just saying.😁
😁
Maxheadroom for President Free Water Freelove Freedom just a small grow 6 weeks and now (finally) giving plants oxygenated water.
20220612 175906
20220605 173645

20220612 175855

Latest posts

Top Bottom