Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

I don’t think that tape is going to do the job, but I won’t pull the branch until the leaves are crispy just in case this miraculous plant heals herself. For everyone else in the tent, all is well. Everyone was watered and purple punch was fed.
FE6CE1BD 5BCE 4029 8804 11AFE6F5596D
0387C1CA 8941 4817 A6DC C9BDBF010218
3C1B97B8 07BA 433D A706 7ED3A77484EB

Moshmen

Moshmen

The gelato is my second auto. And these next two autos won’t be topped. Two topped, two not. I’ll see the yield.
Mr. is correct autos even good genetics are all over the place IMO. One plant 2’ tall and finish at 70 days and another seed same pack is 4 ‘ tree and took a 90 days to finish- I’ve settled in on low stress training and propping up like mimed does to keep the canopy even as possible.
I don’t top at all- but I do transplant from solos. Another supposed no-no with autos. Every grow is different what works for you may not work for me!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Big creep factor , I sensed that first on his Johnny Carson appearance , and I don't think I even knew what a creep was supposed to look like , other than the wicked witch of the west , she gave me the creeps when I was a kid , but I guess that's a different kind of creepy ........
To funny I’m watching Johnny now! Lol great old show to watch when ur buzzed!

Top Bottom