Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

And in this corner we have Amekins the fairey weighing In at 4.6 ounces , height 5.2 inches , wingspan 14.2 I her total fight history 3 tko , 8 wins and zero losses ......
Last fight at Cesar's palace knocked out "tinker bell " in the 2020 Christmas fairey massacre

And in the other corner OD , Hailing from the land down underpants , weighing in at 220ls, height 6.5 inches height arms span reach 65 inches .....
One tko , two wins 2 draws. O losses
See @dire wolf, you know how to draw my humor and not my ire. ❤️

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Sorry not my nickers in a twist if you remember you were the one that said I was a asshole so I’m thinking it’s you short n curly s are all twisted up in the elastic ...... . 😝😘

amekins

amekins

Sorry not my nickers in a twist if you remember you were the one that said I was a asshole so I’m thinking it’s you short n curly s are all twisted up in the elastic ...... . 😝😘
P.S.—You were definitely being dickish implying I ask questions and expect to be spoon fed answers without doing independent research. I don’t believe that’s how I present, but maybe I’m wrong. I certainly try to figure shit out first and ask questions second.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
O
P.S.—You were definitely being dickish implying I ask questions and expect to be spoon fed answers without doing independent research. I don’t believe that’s how I present, but maybe I’m wrong. I certainly try to figure shit out first and ask questions second.
oh yeah I was being a dick as you point out cheers for that .... A good that you did do some research I’d say the same to anyone that has a good grasp of growing as you are getting , just cutting the apron strings I’m hard but I’m fair .

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Screenshot 20210113 0714222

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
This hit me so right today, Bud. Thank you. ❤️

I’m still working on coffee and haven’t had enough cannabis yet so I’m whining about pain.

You're welcome... I'm sorry you hurt... Wish I had a solution... Or at least a suggestion. 😔

I'm whining about flu.
Tired of this quarantine bullshit.
I'm all out of milk... And had to break into to the powdered.
And lemons... How the fuck am I supposed to make lemonade if I'm out of lemons?!?!?
Oh and rooters... I don't have enough rooters to cut all the clones I need to.
I thought everything was supposed to be rainbows and unicorns once we got outta 2020... I'm still seeing clowns.
Screenshot 20210113 0816022

🧐😳🙄

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

You're welcome... I'm sorry you hurt... Wish I had a solution... Or at least a suggestion. 😔

I'm whining about flu.
And lemons... How the fuck am I supposed to make lemonade if I'm out of lemons?!?!?
I thought everything was supposed to be rainbows and unicorns once we got outta 2020... I'm still seeing clowns.
View attachment 1078869

🧐😳🙄

Strap in Cowboy we haven't even gotten to the Alien shit yet

amekins

amekins

I'm whining about flu.
View attachment 1078869

🧐😳🙄
It will be clown cars through 2021. :-( I need to smoke another joint. I bought groceries yesterday and planned to make chicken soup preemptively to a pain procedure for my back scheduled for tomorrow. I want to amputate my foot and pretty much make my whole body numb. Pcp told me yesterday that we will have to thoroughly evaluate whether I should take the vaccine when my time comes around because he’s not sure how my body is going to respond. I wasn’t expecting that.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It will be clown cars through 2021. :-( I need to smoke another joint. I bought groceries yesterday and planned to make chicken soup preemptively to a pain procedure for my back scheduled for tomorrow. I want to amputate my foot and pretty much make my whole body numb. Pcp told me yesterday that we will have to thoroughly evaluate whether I should take the vaccine when my time comes around because he’s not sure how my body is going to respond. I wasn’t expecting that.

Jeeezuz.
hang in there. 🙏😷

Mr.G

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter

I'm smoking one now.🥴
How's the smoke from your harvest?
"when your time comes around..."
If that ain't the most fucked up thing I've read this year!... Oh, but we are just getting started. 🙄
Anyhow, weed forum, right?
My plants look lovely this morning.
How are the Faeries?

Latest posts

Top Bottom