Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Hi Amy, I can't cook cannabis at all, still learning this "eatable, infused, butter type cannabis cooking". Nice pick's for strains to grow, I am starting my 1st. "Indoor" grow with Coco coir & 30% perlite soon. Getting all new equipment started as I "pick" the companies to use for Lights, tent, nutes, ect. Maybe you can send me "recipies" I can try once I get a stash going to use. Cheers!

amekins

amekins

I hope recovery from this is proceeding well!
I’m sore and tired as is to be expected. It’s usually a rough 3-4 weeks right after. But damn, those 20 minutes with a pain score of 0??? It was bliss. And this happened in Somerville.

Gelato has been lst’d a bit and a little defoliation. She’s definitely stretching and I’m hoping I can successfully manage it. My blue dream af seedling is still alive. The tangerine dream af seed hasn’t popped yet. White OG continues to beef up. The purple punch clone is still alive and doing ok. Fingers crossed. The plant itself is doing well. I’m completely paranoid I’m going to kill my seedling and dampen my seed in coco.
61A83124 DC2A 4D6E 9FC5 DF8FDBA5F350
B76ACE13 FCE2 4A94 81F1 9E4A459CDFAB
23C9DC84 DBDA 44D0 8782 013BB22EA2F9
6B63D6A5 0B4B 400B 90BA 74915DAAD028
07A920ED 66E3 44F4 890C DA6B6A0CAD01

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I’m sore and tired as is to be expected. It’s usually a rough 3-4 weeks right after. But damn, those 20 minutes with a pain score of 0??? It was bliss. And this happened in Somerville.

Gelato has been lst’d a bit and a little defoliation. She’s definitely stretching and I’m hoping I can successfully manage it. My blue dream af seedling is still alive. The tangerine dream af seed hasn’t popped yet. White OG continues to beef up. The purple punch clone is still alive and doing ok. Fingers crossed. The plant itself is doing well. I’m completely paranoid I’m going to kill my seedling and dampen my seed in coco.View attachment 1079668View attachment 1079669View attachment 1079670View attachment 1079671View attachment 1079672

Looking great in there!
Are the Faeries going to be able to pick up the slack while you mend?

amekins

amekins

Pro tip: melt butter and add some powdered milk to that and let them get golden brown for the strongest brown butter taste that exists. I also prefer it to milk for yeast-based baking because it's easier to tweak the ratio of water to protein. 1 cup of milk is a cup of milk, but 1 cup of water could have any soluble amount of powdered milk dissolved into it.
I’m going to add a little to the browned butter and walnut sauce I’m making for some lemon artichoke ravioli I made today for the kiddo’s 20th birthday.

chemistry

chemistry

Gelato has been lst’d a bit and a little defoliation. She’s definitely stretching and I’m hoping I can successfully manage it. My blue dream af seedling is still alive. The tangerine dream af seed hasn’t popped yet. White OG continues to beef up. The purple punch clone is still alive and doing ok. Fingers crossed. The plant itself is doing well. I’m completely paranoid I’m going to kill my seedling and dampen my seed in coco.View attachment 1079668View attachment 1079669View attachment 1079670View attachment 1079671View attachment 1079672

I like the plant in the second pic down, has it got some muff on it or what. 😁

amekins

amekins

Everyone was fed. The gelato af (middle) is hungry and thirsty and stretching. I may have to get creative with varying heights for plants. The purple punch (left) is also a bit hungry so I bumped up her feed with a little more nitrogen. The white og (right) just got water. The blue dream af seedling (second from left in front) is settling in. The tangerine dream af seed (far left front) is just about to poke through. Both of those are coco and that’s new for me. I didn’t realize it wasn’t really advantageous to put these directly in coco to germinate or as seedlings because I was also focused on AF’s not being transplanted. I guess we will see if I can manage if. I’m going to try. In the far right back corner is the basil and a clone of the purple punch (from topping). It’s not got roots yet, but it still looks good. I’ll keep my fingers crossed. I have to figure out how long I want to veg the purple punch. Maybe I’ll keep growing and cloning and grow a few of those outside this summer. After the white og is harvested in several weeks, the purple punch will be the only photoperiod plant in the tent.
9D5DB3A7 DF7E 4726 82ED 6D815F9801CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom